Holybro has updated their stacks with the Tekko32 F3 45A Mini ESC equipped with the Kakute F7 mini, this new combo packs some serious horsepower under the hood!
Kakute F7 mini
- MCU: STM32F745VGH6 32-bit processor,216MHz, 320Kbytes RAM, 1Mbytes Flash
- IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 5.5 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onboard 16Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 5V Power Out: 1.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.2A max
- Dimensions: 33x26x6mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 4g
- 1 x FC board
- 1 x 6 M2 Rubber rings
- 1 x JST SH 8pin 30mm cable
- 1 x JST SH 8pin 150mm cable
Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
BLHELI32 / F3 MCU/4x 45A
New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster-responding speed.
4x 45A F3 BLHELI32 ESC in 20x20 standard.
Supports up to 50A burst and 45A continued.
- F3 MCU runs double faster than F051
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports one-shot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Supports damped light
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (470uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Mounting holes M2, 20x20mm
- Size:30 x 36 mm
- Weight: 7.8g
- 1 x Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
- 1 x Electrolytic capacito: 470uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable
- Additional Information
SKU 10254 Manufacturer Holybro UPC (GTIN) 082652055331