ImmersionRC Vortex 150 Pro PNP Basic - US Edition
About this product
This is the ImmersionRC Vortex 150 Pro PNP Basic mini quadcopter. This mini sized Vortex takes fun to a whole new level shrinking the size down to a 3" FPV rocket!`
Following on from the incredible success of the Vortex 285 and Vortex 250 Pro, the Vortex 150 Mini raises the bar and at the same time shrinks the size.
The essence of the Vortex family, ARF/RTF, fully integrated flight controller, OSD, and video transmitter.
* The USA Version is identical to the International, and EU versions, with one exception. The firmware is region-locked to prevent transmission outside of the USA Ham band. All RaceBand channels are still available, and all power settings are available.
- Weight: ~178 without battery (<250g with 500mAh pack)
- Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo (typical)
- ESCs: Full Custom, 16A cont. 20A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125/42, Multishot
- Motors: Custom V-Spec 1306, with 2mm axles, 5mm shafts
- Props: RaceKraft 3" Tri-Blade
- Flight Camera: FatShark 600TVL CCD
- Receiver Compatibility: CPPM, S-Bus, Spektrum™, XBus, SumH, SumD (not included)
- Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style
- 1x Vortex 150 Mini Race Quad, Fully assembled and flight-tested
- 2x ImmersionRC Branded battery straps (Installed)
- 1x SpiroNET Omni 5.8GHz antenna (Stubby, v2)
- 1x PPM Interface Cable
- 1x Spektrum(tm) Interface Cable
- 1x SBus Interface Cable
- 8x RaceKraft 3" Tri-Blade Props
- FPV Goggles
- Lipo Batteries
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|