The new ImmersionRC Tramp/Ghost Hybrid DUO V2 is a high-end analog 5.8GHz 25mW - 600mW video transmitter and 2.4GHz diversity receiver!
There is nothing like the experience of flying an FPV drone, but building these marvelous machines is more complex than it needs to be. With Tramp, ImmersionRC has set out to raise the bars on video transmitter technology. With Ghost, ImmersionRC has set out to redefine the norms in receivers for R/C control. And now ImmersionRC has fused these two together in the groundbreaking Ghost Hybrid. Designed by pilots, built by pilots, supported by pilots.
- 20x20, 25.5x25.5 mounting
- single-sided, with included gummies, for extremely low profile mounting
- Two full receiver channels (not just dual antenna)
- Only 2.2g, perfect for the popular sub-250g class
- Extreme Range AND Low Latency
- 500Hz R/C Link Updates (HW is 1kHz ready)
- 2.4GHz Lora OR FLRC control modes, for the best performance in any environment
- Integrated 5.8GHz 25mW - 600mW Video Transmitter
- All 48 standard channels
- Thermally Regulated, Factory Calibrated
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: GHST, SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradeable (Rx and VTx)
- Power Supply: 5V, with Over Voltage Protection
- VTX Control: Automatic, via Ghost
- Antenna Connectors: Standard U.FL with Locking Connectors
Intelligent VTX Control
Intelligent, and direct control of the video transmitter from the Ghost ecosystem. Use either the OLED menus on the Ghost Transmitter module or the responsive OpenTx tools menu. Tx remains silent on power-up, shuts down immediately in an (unlikely) failsafe.
Innovative locking connectors deliver the advantages of the lightweight u.FL/MHF standard, with the security required for world-class racing, or long-range flying. Simply plug the connector onto the board, and slide the locking cap to secure.
Thermal Regulation + Calibration
As with all tramp products, the Hybrid includes automatic thermal regulations, protecting the video transmitter against potentially damaging overheating while sitting on the starting pad. The onboard Tramp is factory calibrated, for precise power delivery during critical race events.
qTee, a.k.a ‘Cutie’ antennas are center-fed dipoles, with integral balun to ensure no cable radiation, and without unexpected nulls in the radiation pattern. Tip to Tip length of just 60mm, easy to install in anything from a Whoop™ to an X-Class quad
- OpenTx 2.3.11 Synced Build (6.4 MB)
- Ghost Updater macOS Edition v1.5 (12.5 MB)
- Ghost Updater Edition Version v1.4 (51.4 MB)
- Ghost OpenTx Widgets (6.9 KB)
- ImmersionRC Drivers (Windows) (525.2 KB)
- Notes on firmware found HERE
- 1 x ImmersionRC Tramp/Ghost Hybrid DUO V2 2.4GHz Rx & 25-600mW 5.8GHz VTX
- 2 x qTee Antenna
- 1 x Silicone Cables
- Additional Information
SKU 17034 Manufacturer ImmersionRC UPC (GTIN) 764613336344 Static Block No