This ImmersionRC Audio / Video Transmitters provides a clean and powerful transmission 100% compatible with all Fat Shark and Immersion RC products. Strong penetration and a locked in signal gives you the best picture on 5.8GHz all in a lightweight, powerful, 600mW 5.8GHz transmitter.
- 37MHZ frequency seperation allows for flying up to 8 pilots simultaneously.
- SMA female antenna connector
- 600mW (+/- 1dB) of clean output power.
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz (ImmersionRC/FatShark)
- All standard channels within the US/EU ISM Band
- Frequencies: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
All Raceband channels legal using a Ham license within the USA
Raceband Channels 1-6 legal using a Ham license within the EU
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5V cameras
- Input voltage range: 6 – 25V (2S-6S)
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- 1 x 2.15dBi 5.8GHz omni-directional antenna (SMA male connector)
- 1 x Video cable (20cm 5-pin Molex-SL terminated in wire ends)
- 1 x DC power cable (24cm 2-pin Molex-SL terminated in BEC-style connector)
- Additional Information
SKU 4043 Manufacturer ImmersionRC UPC (GTIN) 840630180846
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.