The Ghost Atto Duo is a high-end receiver by ImmersionRC for drone racing that combines two independent receiver channels, and twin antennas, to dramatically reduce lost packets during racing. Nothing comes even close!
A Growing Family
The Atto was the first member of the Ghost Receiver family. Small enough for most applications, and best-in-class performance.
The tiny Zepto, 10mm x 10mm, and weighing in at 0.31g, is ideal for micro-class quads, including Cine-Whoops where every gram matters. Same mounting hole pattern for installation on any of the Proton Pack boards.
The new Atto Duo is the same size and weight as the Atto.
Proton Pack Compatible
By far the cleanest way to mount the essential Video Transmitter, and Ghost Receiver, on a 30×30, 20×20, or Whoop/Toothpick frame.
Single-sided PCB, with the low-profile mounting of transmitter and receiver, which doubles as heat-sink for the video transmitter.
Why Full Diversity?
When racing, the control link, connecting the pilot’s brain to the drone, is absolutely critical.
Standard receivers, using single antennas, or dual-antenna setups using ‘Antenna Diversity’ drop performance when antennas are blocked by frames or batteries, or when the nulls in the antenna radiation pattern cause signal loss.
True diversity receivers use two completely independent receiver chains to greatly improve performance. Every control packet gets two chances to be received correctly.
Long Range FPV, and UAV Benefits
For long-range FPV, and UAV use, where the slow movement of an aircraft can result in significant time spent in antenna nulls, the Atto Duo is exactly what is required.
Link Margins are significantly improved with a full diversity link, and with improved link margin comes extended range, or increased security at shorter range.
- 2.4GHz ISM Band
- Tiny 15 x 12mm, and 0.61g
- Two fully independent Ghost receivers
- Crazy Race Performance, 222.22Hz updates (500Hz Ready)
- ~4ms End to End Latency (2ms ready), with OpenTx Integration
- Fully supported by Betaflight with GHST driver
- Receivers: Twin, Independent, Full Diversity
- Frame Rate: 250Hz Standard, 500Hz Ready
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted 1 2 3
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.6V tolerated, no more than 5.5V
- VTX Control: Tramp control from ‘T’ pin on Rx, regardless of the selected serial format
- Antenna Connectors: Standard U.FL (vs. Zepto which uses the much smaller MHF4)
- Dimensions: 14.8mm x 11.5mm, 0.6g (w/o antenna)
- Rx Noise Floor Analysis: Auto on power-up, or on-demand from the Tx
- OpenTx 2.3.11 Synced Build (6.4 MB)
- Ghost Updater macOS Edition v1.5 (12.5 MB)
- Ghost Updater Edition Version v1.4 (51.4 MB)
- Ghost OpenTx Widgets (6.9 KB)
- ImmersionRC Drivers (Windows) (525.2 KB)
- Notes on firmware found HERE
- 1 x Atto Duo Receiver
- 2 x qTee Antenna
- Silicone Cables
- Heat Shrink
- Additional Information
SKU 15600 Manufacturer ImmersionRC UPC (GTIN) 789862859147 Static Block No
Regular Price: $387.99
Special Price $329.99As low as: $249.99