iFlight is finally ready to announce its predecessor to the XING motor, the XING2! These smooth, reliable, and powerful XING motors have been upgraded with an even higher standard of performance and manufacturing. The XING2 motors offer a faster response to translate your PID loop quicker and get that locked-in feeling you have always been looking for!
Due to the high-quality materials used and the durable joint of the bell and shaft, iFlight has been able to reduce the magnet air gap and stator lamination to a minimum. The smaller the air gap is, the lower that reluctance and the higher the magnetic flux (which is the magnetic analog of current) causing more efficiency and higher power!
- 5mm titanium alloy shaft, our strongest prop shaft ever!
- Smooth and long-lasting NSK 9x9x4 bearings
- Center slotted N52H curved arc magnets
- XING O-ring bearing gap protection
- Crash resistant 7075 aluminum bell
- Dynamically balanced
- Motor wires protector
- Cable length: 20AWG 160mm
- Mounting Pattern: 16x16mm
- Weight with wires(g): 31.6g
- Stator Diameter: 23mm
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 4-6S
- Configuration: 12N14P
- KV: 1755KV / 2555KV
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Stator length: 6mm
- 1x M5 Flanged Nylon Insert Lock Nut
- 1x XING2 2306 Motor
- 4x M3 6mm screws
- Additional Information
SKU 16280 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) No Static Block iflight_return_policy Popo Compatible No