Let's introduce the new iFlight Taurus X8 BNF - Heavy-duty gear designed to lift those big cams!
Engineered With Professionals for Professionals
This BNF is aimed towards carrying big payloads offering a soft-damped universal platform for DSLR or cinema cameras (Red Komodo, Zcam, BMPCC, etc). Featuring DJI's FPV HD transmission system with a redundant ESC and motor setup for maximum performance and an additional safety factor. Even in case of an overload or failure, one remaining ESC and 4 motors will be able to carry your expensive camera back to you. In case you get troubles with signal interference, radio signal loss or complete FPV transmission fail the GPS rescue feature will automatically take over control, climb to max flight altitude, and descent towards your liftoff location until the signal transmission is regained (no automated landing). The integrated TPU landing gear provides sufficient height for most terrain and offers some protection on harder landings.
2KG Maximum Payload
Designed for a variety of top-mounted cameras and the ability to fine-adjust the stable mount for a perfectly balanced CG (Center of Gravity). The underslung battery acts as a power source as well as a counterweight to strategically slide the weight more front or back to counter camera lenses of different weights or lengths. The adjustable CNC aluminum mount offers angles from 5 to 35 degrees and can be safely secured for reproducible outcomes. No jello, no jitter, no problem; Our silicon-ball dampened carbon camera base is decoupled from the rest of the frame to reduce the amount of vibration generated by motors and propellers. For the perfect cinematic shot we recommend and additional software stabilization in the post or a hardware module (for example SteadXP).
The estimated flight time with a 6S 4500mAh battery and attached cinema camera is about 4-6min, depending on speed and wind conditions!
Note: Action Cameras are not included.
VIDEO: IFLIGHT TAURUS X8 Cinelifter FPV Drone Review
- Optimized CG through the adjustable camera and battery mount
- 2kg max payload for various cinema and DSLR cameras
- XING 2806.5 efficient and powerful wide stator motors
- Stable silicon-ball decoupled camera CNC mount
- Redundant ESC and motor configuration
- GPS flight data and rescue functionality
- Estimated Flight time is 4-6 Minutes
PRE-TUNED AND PRE-SETUP
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID - and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- GPS Rescue is ON by default. Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 20-31mm (aluminum standoff height)
- GPS module: iFlight M8Q-5883-GPS & Compass V2.0
- SucceX-D F7 TwinG V2.2 Flight Controller
- Weight: 1574.4g (without battery)
- Motor: XING 2806.5 1300KV
- Body Size: 283*283mmmm
- Propeller size: 8 inch
- Wheelbase: 400mm
FC // SucceX-D F7 TwinG V2.1
- Mounting pattern: 30.5x30.5mm, 4mm with Grommets 3mm
- Input voltage: Recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Firmware Target: IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Dimensions: 36x36mm
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- Gyro: 2x ICM20689
- Barometer: YES
- Blackbox: 32MB
- Weight: 7.5g
- USB Type-C
- UARTs: 5
ESC // 2x SucceX 80A 2-8S 4in1
- Supports up to Dshot600, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Mounting pattern: 30.5x30.5mm/3mm
- Firmware Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- Up to 48kHz PWM frequency
- Constant: 80A / Burst: 100A
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- Current Sensor: Yes
- MCU: STM32F051
- Input: 2-8S LIPO
- BEC: No
Recommended Parts (Not Included)
- 1x iFlight Taurus X8 HD 8" BNF Cinelifter Drone w/ DJI FPV Air Unit (Pre-Built and Tested)
- 1x Full send X 6S 70C 4400mAh battery (XT90-S)
- 4x Albatross LHCP 5.8GHz SMA FPV Antenna
- 8x HQ 8X4X3 CW propeller (Color may vary)
- 8x HQ 8X4X3 CW propeller (Color may vary)
- 1x Aluminum Quick Release Camera Clamp
- 1x Taurus X8 Hardware Accessories Kit
- 1x XT90 to XT60-H-F Connecting Wire
- 1x Foam Camera Support Block
- 6x LiPo Straps (Sizes Vary)
- 1x USB-C Charging Cord
- 1x 8mm/10mm Wrench
- 2x 3D Printed Parts
- 1x Camera Plate
- 1x Allen Key Set
- 1x Prop Wrench
- 2x Battery Pad
- 3x Antennas
- 4x Dampers
- Note: Action Cameras are not included.
- Additional Information
SKU 16919 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) No Static Block lipo_shipping_rules
No Air Shipping
Please note that shipping regulations have recently changed for batteries. We are no longer able to ship lithium polymer batteries via any Air shipping method. This includes all international destinations outside the USA. In the USA, you will only be presented with ground-based shipping options if your order contains a lipo battery. If you need to receive your order quickly and would like to ship with one-day or two-day shipping options, consider splitting your order up into an order of only batteries (shipping ground) and everything else.
Due to IATA shipping regulations, batteries shipping AIR must have a charge of less than 30%. A lithium polymer battery which stays in this state for long periods of time will become damaged. For this reason, GetFPV does not ship batteries using Air shipping.
If you want to ship batteries via air shipping, you can set up an account through our freight forwarding partner MyUS.com. Follow instructions on their website to learn more.