The SucceX-D F7 TwinG FC is designed to work seamlessly with the new DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit.
To make things easier, the DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit can just be plugged into the FC with the included wire harness. In addition, iFlight added the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of the Micro USB. Therefore, this stack has the same standard as your DJI module, but the real magic of this flight controller lies in its Twin Gyro configuration!
Note: The DJI Air Unit is not included
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Baro: YES
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smart audio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad: Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Target: STM32F7X2 (CLI config necessary; Check SETUP GUIDE above)
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- USB Type-C
- 1 x SucceX-D F7 TwinG Flight Controller (HD Version)
- Additional Information
SKU 11879 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) 032733839534
As low as: $1,379.97
As low as: $549.99