The iFlight ProTek35 3.5" 4S HD is now equipped with the Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System!
After the very popular 3-inch Cinematic EVA bumper BumbleBee and Green Hornet CineWhoop series release, iFlight continue to strive to increase performance by coming up with their master Protek series. iFlight was able to increase the speed and thrust by 50% compared to its 3-inch predecessor which gives a lot more room for a lot more fun; as a result, the ProTek35 is equipped with 2203.5 motors, Beast F7 AIO Flight Controller, 45A 2-6S ESC, and the Nazgul 3535 propellers. The Protek CineWhoop has a longer flight experience and weighs less than the previous cinewhoops!
Our all-new 3.5inch project is finally ready for all you content creators or those guys who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we're talking about here... Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easily accessible UBS port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer, and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro. If you wanna go extra light, get one of our 5V balance plug GoPro power cables to get rid of the internal battery.
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with our all-new 2203.5 motors for more power and less heat. We were able to increase speed and a lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. Our stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mode (flip the building upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).hrust by 50% compared to its 3inch predecessor which gives a lot more room for a lot more fun. Our GPS measured maximum speed was above 120km/h and a maximum thrust of 750g per motor (3kg in total) would even carry heavier cams than a Gopro but also do some loaded punch-outs or light freestyle moves.
Note: Battery, GoPro, and GoPro mount NOT included.
VIDEO: iFlight Protek 35 DJI Digital HD - Cloudy Afternoon 1st Flight Test (Caddx Polar)
- High-performance True-AIO Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A v1.1 to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
- Butter smooth 2203.5 3600KV (4S)
- ProTek35 Prop Guards V2.0
- No Props or frame in view!
Pre-Tuned & Pre- Setup
- Don't worry about tuning, iFlight did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check out this linked article: "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Please check out this linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX requires us to use the same version of the frsky transmitter.
If you have no frsky transmitter, please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 20mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Camera: Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System Kit
- Antennas: Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mmmm
- AIO: Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A
- Motor: XING 2203.5 3600KV (4S)
- Propellers: Nazgul 3535 propeller
- Weight: 348.3g (without battery)
- Bottom plate thickness: 3.5mm
- Body Size: 118x94.5mmmm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Propeller size: 3.5 inch
- Wheelbase: 151mm
ESC // 45A 2-6S
- RPM-Filter ready: Yes (JazzMaverick or JESC firmware)
- Mounting pattern: 25.5x25.5mm/3mm
- ESC Firmware: BlheliS G-H-30
- Dimensions: 32.5*32.5mm
- Constant: 45A / Burst: 50A
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Current scale: 200
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- BLHeli: BLHeli-S
- Telemetry: no
FC // Beast F7 AIO
- Mounting pattern: 25.5x25.5mm /3mm
- FC Firmware: IFLIGHT_F745_AIO
- Blackbox: 8Mb Onboard Flash
- Dimensions: 32.5x32.5mm
- MCU: BGA-STM32F745
- Connector: Micro-USB
- BEC output: 5V 2.5A
- Barometer: BMP280
- Gyro: MPU6000
- OSD: AT7456E
- Weight: 8.5g
- UARTs: 5
Recommended (Not Included)
- 1x iFlight ProTek35 3.5" 4S HD CineWhoop w/ Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
- 1x GoPro TPU bottom stand black (GoPro Protector not included)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*150mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*250mm (Color May Vary)
- 1 x TPU Bracket for Nebula Nano Air Unit
- 1 x TPU Antenna holder
- Note: Battery, GoPro, and GoPro mount NOT included
- Additional Information
SKU 16955 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) No Static Block iflight_return_policy