After big success with the iFlight ProTek series, iFlight is now happy to announce another member. The Analog ProTek25 Pusher!
Aiming for pilots looking for less weight but great durability, maximum performance but long-distance and flight time.... a lot of thought was put into creating the best light pusher style 2.5inch quad on the market.
Cinematic as well as light freestyle is where this rig feels at home. Cruising through the smallest gaps, chasing skateboards, or just for fun in your backyard. The iFlight Naked Hero8 TPU case kit should be the perfect addition to getting nice shots from literally anywhere.
Note: Battery, GoPro, and GoPro mount NOT included.
VIDEO: iFlight ProTek25 Pusher // Evolution of a CineWhoop
- Durable aerodynamic PP body and carbon two-piece frame construction
- Less than 250g weight including 4S 650mAh battery and naked Hero8
- Reversed Pusher-style design for enhanced thrust and efficiency
- Powerful XING 1404 motors to carry your naked GoPro
- RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm - 19x19
Durable aerodynamic PP body and carbon two-piece frame construction
Only 8 screws to detach the main plastic body from the carbon frame, motors, and electronics. Quick, easy, and cheap repair or customization!
Reversed Pusher-style design for enhanced thrust and efficiency
Propeller thrust can travel without any disturbance of frame or wires; Increased flight time, less noise, and less prop wash!
Powerful XING 1404 motors to carry your naked GoPro
It is lightweight, efficient, and has maximum power for its size; More than enough thrust for cruising and acro flying without restriction!
Less than 250g weight including 4S 650mAh battery and naked Hero8
This drone is in a sub 250g category which can be used without license and registration in most countries!
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 21mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Camera/VTX: RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm - 19x19
- Electronics: SucceX-D Whoop AIO V3.2
- FC pattern: 25.5x25.5mm / 20x20mm
- Weight: 143.8g (without battery)
- Motor: XING 1404 4600KV
- Top plate thickness: 3mm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Body Size: 76.3x76.3mm
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- Wheelbase: 108mm
FC + ESC AIO // SucceX-D Whoop AIO V3.2
- Mounting pattern: 25.5x25.5mm/3mm
- Constant current: 20A, 30A (Burst)
- Blackbox: 16Mb Onboard Flash
- OSD: iFlight OSD (AT7456E)
- Target: IFLIGHT_F411_AIO
- ESC Firmware: G-H-30 BLS
- Connector: Micro-USB
- BEC output: 5V 2.5A
- Barometer: DPS310
- MCU: STM32F411
- Current sensor: yes
- ESC Telemetry: no
- BLHeli: BLHeli-S
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Input: 2-6S
VTX // SucceX Mini Force 5.8GHz 600mW VTX Adjustable
- Mounting pattern: 20x20-3mm/25x25-2mm
- Power: PIT/25/200/400mW/600mW
- Antenna interface: MMCX
- VTX protocol: IRC Tramp
- Output channels: 40
- Size: 29x29mm
- Weight: 4g
Pre-Tuned & Pre- Setup
- First time using one of our BNFs? We carefully prepared an article on General BNF Guide to make your entry as easy as possible!
- Don't worry about tuning, iFlight did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check out this linked article: "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Please check out this linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- Any issues binding your Frsky receiver? Please check on "How do I bind my Transmitter"
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
Our Frsky receivers come with the latest factory default firmware ACCST 2. XX. Please ensure using a compatible transmitter firmware! Using Multiprotocol receivers (Radiomaster, Jumper, etc) please select the radio protocol 2X or X2.
Please check our article "How do I bind my Transmitter" or contact www.frsky-rc.com for more details.
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
Recommended Parts (Not Included)
- 1x iFlight ProTek25 Pusher 2.5" 4S Analog BNF CineWhoop w/ RaceCam R1 (Pre-built and tested)
- 2x iFlight Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Sigma MMCX RHCP 5.8g antenna
- 1x Naked GoPro TPU bottom stand black
- 1x 15x150mm battery strap
- 1x 15x180mm battery strap
- Note: Battery, GoPro, and GoPro mount NOT included.
- Additional Information
SKU 16973 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) No Static Block iflight_return_policy