The iFlight Protek25 HD CineWhoop is now equipped with the Nebula Nano V2 Digital HD System! After the very popular 3-inch Cinematic EVA bumper BumbleBee and Green Hornet CineWhoop series release, iFlight continues to strive to increase performance by coming up with their master Protek series. The Protek CineWhoop has a longer flight experience and weighs less than the previous cinewhoops!
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with the popular XING 1404 motors in a higher kv class will give you all the power you need to get good speed, do some freestyle or carry a full GoPro through tiny gaps.
Thie whoop features durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easily accessible USB port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer, and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro.
iFlight was able to increase the speed and thrust by 50% compared to its 3-inch predecessor which gives a lot more room for a lot more fun; as a result, the ProTek25 HD is equipped with XING 1404 5500KV Motors. It also features the Vista/Nebula Nano V2 System, SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO, and the Nazgul 2525 propellers.
Now with UPGRADED DPROP GUARDS - V2.0!
Note: Battery, GoPro, and GoPro mount NOT included
VIDEO: CINEWHOOP RACER? iFlight PROTEK25 HD
- High-performance True-AIO Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- UPGRADE DPROP GUARDS V2.0 (Material optimized)
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Butter smooth XING 1404 5500KV (4S)
- Caddx Vista Digital HD System
- No Props or frame in view!
Pre-Tuned & Pre- Setup
- Don't worry about tuning, iFlight did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check out this linked article: "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Please check out this linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mmmmFPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 24mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Camera: Caddx Nebula Nano V2
- Weight: 194.3g (without battery)
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Receiver: PNP (No receiver)
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop AIO
- Motor: XING 1404 5500KV
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Body Size: 91*68.7mm
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- Wheelbase: 114mm
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
- Mounting pattern：25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm
- Constant current：20A，25A（Burst）
- ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
- BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
- INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
- Current sensor：yes
- ESC Telemetry：no
Recommended Parts (Not Included)
- 1x iFlight Protek25 2.5" 4S HD CineWhoop BNF w/ Caddx Vista + Nebula Nano (Pre-built and tested)
- 1x Naked GoPro TPU bottom stand black (Naked GoPro Protector not included)
- 2x Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*200mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- Additional Information
SKU 16138 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) 764613333350 Static Block iflight_return_policy
Please note that this product is from a manufacturer who requires RMAs to be processed directly with the manufacturer themselves, not GetFPV.
If you feel that your product is defective please contact them directly. GetFPV is asked to follow this policy by the manufacturer.