Introducing... the iFlight Mach R5 Analog! iFlight's 5" Racing BNF with quick-swap arm assembly.
The Mach R5 Analog is equipped with the Beast F7 AIO on board coupled with the XING2 2506 motors, RaceCam R1, and more!
In response to customer needs, this is iFlight's answer for all the racers out there: The iFlight Mach R5 BNF! Equipped with XING2 2506 motors for more torque and efficiency as well as high speed and consistent lap times. We use Beast F7 55A AIO, the most powerful of our iFlight AIOs available currently. Quick-swap arm assembly for easy repair on your flying spot or race day. Enhanced canopy design with low wind resistance for maximum speed and efficiency.
VIDEO: Introducing Mach R5 - iFlight's First FPV RACE Drone
- Super lightweight but superpower with our newest XING2 2506 motors
- Super durable design, 6mm arms, and 7075 CNC middle plate
- SucceX Mini Force 5.8GHz 600mW VTX Adjustable
- XING2 2506 1850KV motors
- SucceX-D Mini F7 TwinG
- RaceCam R1 Camera
- SucceX Mini 55A
- Camera: RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 2.1mm 19x19
- Motors: XING2 2506 1850KV
FRAME // Mach R5
- Middle Plate thickness: 2.5mm CNC 7075 aluminum alloy
- FPV Cam: 14mm /19mm Micro / 20mm
- FC: 30.5*30.5/25.5*25.5mm/20*20mm
- Main body dimension: 152*152mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Wheelbase: 215mm
- TPU Camera plate
ESC // SucceX Mini 55A 2-6S ESC
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc
- Mounting Holes: 20x20/ 4mm
- Constant: 55A / Burst: 60A
- Target: iFlight-G071-4IN1
- Dimension: 31x29.5mm
- Current sensor: Yes
- BLHeli: BLHeli 32
- Telemetry: No
- Input: 2-6S
VTX // SucceX Mini Force 5.8GHz 600mW VTX Adjustable
- Mounting pattern: 20x20 M3/ 25x25 M2
- Power: PIT/25/200/400mW/600mW
- Antenna interface: MMCX
- VTX protocol : IRC Tramp
- Output 40 channels
- Size: 29x29mm
- Weight: 4g
Pre-Tuned & Pre- Setup
- First time using one of our BNFs? We carefully prepared an article on General BNF Guide to make your entry as easy as possible!
- Don't worry about tuning, iFlight did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check out this linked article: "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Please check out this linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
Recommended ( Not Included)
- 1x iFlight Mach R5 Analog BNF Racing Quadcopter w/ RaceCam R1 Camera - 6S
- 1x 20x250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
- 2x Nazgul R5 3-Blade (Set of - Color May Vary)
- 1x Sigma RHCP Ipex/ UFL 5.8gHz antenna
- 1x Set 3DPrinted Parts
- 1x Hardware Kit
- Note: GoPro not included
- Additional Information
SKU 17036 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) No Static Block iflight_return_policy