iFlight is proud to present their very own radio release - the iF8 FPV Remote Controller! The iF8 radio controller is easy to use, supports various receiver protocols, comes in a compact size, and can be used by beginners or professionals!
The iF8 radio controller meets legal protocols use in various regions!
iFlight is using a special edition OpenTX version to power the radio. For customization and further model setup, iFlight will be releasing an additional screen.
FCC and LBT region selection
If you reside in an FCC (America) or LBT (European) regulated area, make sure you're not violating your local radio transmission by following the instruction provided inside your iF8 Remote Controller box. Also, don't forget to select either protocol before binding the receiver.
Compact Design but maximum Usability
Lightweight and small footprint for easy storage in your bag. Easy battery charging through an internal charging circuit. The battery lasts ~4 hours and can be easily charged through any Powerbank or standard USB charger.
Note: Receiver NOT included
- Size: 160*130*45mm
- Weight: 233g
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Module: Multi-Protocol Module Compatible (CC2500）
- Protocol Options: D8 / D16 v1 FCC / D16 v1 LBT / D16 v2 FCC / D16 v2 LBT (No Frsky ACCESS support)
- Max. Tansmission Power: 20dB
- Antenna Gain: 2dBi
- Range: 1~2km @ 20dB (depending on noise ﬂoor and RX)
- Battery: Built-in 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium battery
- Charging: Built-in USB-C charging
- Firmware: OpenTX iF8 Edition (Special iF8 Edition)
- Multiprotocol-TX-Module（Stick input protocol selection）
- Channels: Up to 8 channels (depending on the model/receiver)
- All D8 and D16 compatible receivers!
- Frsky ACCST protocol (no ACCESS protocol supported)
- iF8 D8 RX Receiver (can be bought separately)
- iF16 Receiver
- 1 x iFlight iF8 FPV Remote Controller
- Additional Information
SKU 15579 Manufacturer iFlight UPC (GTIN) 751313222466 Static Block iflight_return_policy Frequencies 2.4GHz
Please note that this product is from a manufacturer who requires RMAs to be processed directly with the manufacturer themselves, not GetFPV.
If you feel that your product is defective please contact them directly. GetFPV is asked to follow this policy by the manufacturer.