The Hyperlow CG freestyle frame; a classic bus-style quad redesigned and refined. This unique frame is aptly named. The frame focuses on the CG (Center of Gravity). Able to be built low-profile, or even with an inverted build style!
- True X top mount & mid-mount freestyle frame
- 4mm modular arms
- Woven chamfered carbon with silk matte finish
- Triple strap top plate
- Replaceable camera plate
- Press nut assembly
- Gopro couch V1
- Component mounting system
- Battery and antenna pads
- Landing pads
- Full, mini, and micro cam mounts
- Antenna tubes and mounts
- 15mm (stack) and 10mm (AIO) build hardware
- Frame weight: 112 grams to 120 grams depending build height and mount selection.
All up 5" weight (inc. props/gopro/battery): 570g - 600+g
- 5" M2M: 236mm true X
CG stands for Center of Gravity. This continues to be a key focus of Hyperlow design. Centralizing the mass of your quad through low profile builds is key for smoother, more predictable performance. The HYPERLOW CG continues this trend by offering variable top mount build heights to fit your choice of electronics, while also allowing for an invertible mid-mount build option AND modularity all in one!
With many other frame companies in 2017 following suit and dropping their build heights, Hyperlow frames continue to offer the lowest profile builds AND allows the use of full-size FPV cameras. This year we are taking it up a notch with this redesign that also takes the guesswork out of building practices.
With the HYPERLOW CG, you are no longer presented with an empty cavity and left to your own devices to figure out where and how to place your electronics.
The design of this frame was focused around the standardized FC mounting pattern. This layout exists down the full body of the frame and doubles as mounting points for the new forked arms, and as individual mounting areas for each electronic component.
The FPV cam, receiver, flight controller, and VTX, all have their designated mounting positions along this horizontal layout. Thanks to the flared top plate leaving the rear clear from structural standoffs, you are also free to mix the RX, FC, and VTX order should you wish.
Component mounting plates provide a platform for easy attachment areas which also offer carbon isolation, increased airflow, and force a much tidier build. Having the components raised from the bottom plate then offers the opportunity for cleanly routing wires underneath the horizontal stack, and also allows for convenient battery strap space in the mid-mount configuration.
Extras and Options
Rounding off the kit are the various camera and antenna mounts, as well as battery, antenna, and landing pads for protection and isolation. Also included is an HYPERLOW GOPRO COUCH; ready to mount a Session, or provide overhead protection for a Runcam Split.
Additionally available parts include:
- FULL BRAIN3D SESSION MOUNT
- ^ ND FILTER VERSION (Select from dropdown menu)
- SOFTMOUNT ARM GUARDS
- TBS IMMORTAL T MOUNT
- 6" ARMS
- V2 GOPRO MOUNT (add on above)
FPV Camera Mounting
- 1 x 2mm top plate
- 1 x 3mm bottom plate (pressnuts preinstalled)
- 4 x 4mm arms
- 1 x 3mm camera bumper
- 1 x 20mm full size TPU camera mount set
- 1 x micro cam TPU mount set
- 2 x TPU prints
- 2 x 30mm standoffs
- 4 x bolts
- 2 horizontal mount
- straws + caps
- 4 x 1mm nylon washers
- 4 x 5mm nylon standoffs
- 4 x nylon nuts
- Hyperlow mounting plates
- 2 x 6mm bolts (rear top plate)
- 4 x 8mm bolts (front top plate / Session mount)
- 8 x 10mm bolts (arm + pressnut attachment)
- 8 x 12mm bolts (4 for front and rear standoffs, 4 optional for FC mounting)
- 2 x 14mm bolts (middle standoffs)
- 4 x 20mm bolts (option for FC mounting)
- 2 x 20mm standoffs
- 4 x 15mm standoffs
- 4 x 10mm standoffs
- 1 x Battery pad
- 1 x Antenna pad
- 4 x landing pads
- 3 x Hyperlow 250mm battery straps
- Additional Information
SKU 9932 Manufacturer Hyperlow UPC (GTIN) 082652052699