Hyperlite's main focus has always been making the lightest motors possible without sacrificing performance and durability. These are their new flagship motors, the HYPERLITE 2207.5 in 4 different KV Variants.
This motor is nothing like its predecessor 2207 motors.
The new Hyperlite 2207.5 series was engineered and redesigned from the ground up.
- - 9mm bearing instead of the 8mm provides smoother operation and much more crash resilient
- - Less gap between the base and the stator for lower profile mounting and lower overall CG for your build
- - Thinner but wider curved magnets with tighter air gaps for more power and efficiency, also smaller bell overall diameter compared to the previous 22** motors provides less rotating mass.
- - Over all weight of the motor is still astonishing 30 grams with short wire, even with the added 0.5mm stator and the 9mm bearings extra weight!
- KV: 2522KV
- Base casing: Al 7075
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- Shaft: Titanium Alloy hollow shaft
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 4-6S
- Bolt Pattern: M3 (16X16mm)
- Bearings: Japanese NMB 9x4x4mm
- Rotor: N52H arc magnets
- Weight: 29.3g with short SR wires
- Wire AWG: 20AWG 16cm length
- Bell cap: Al 7075
- Additional Information
SKU 9923 Manufacturer Hyperlite UPC (GTIN) No Popo Compatible No