The Holybro Tekko32 BLHeli32 Metal ESC with F3 MCU is a 4-in-1 ESC with metal cased MOSFETs. The onboard F3 MCU allows tons of headroom for processing power, ensuring smooth and fast response.
Using metal case MOSFETs result in better heat dissipation. Tested a short time on 220A in total. The actual performance will be limited by the air flow.
- F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- The 4in1 has an onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
- Using metal case mosfet for better heat dissipation
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Supports up to 55A*
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (470uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Size:42 x 42 mm
- Mounting holes:30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
- The air flow is very important if you want to run this 4-in-1 at high current.
- The input cable(from lipo to 4in1), should be well soldered, and at least 12AWG
*from 220 / 4 = 55A.
- Tekko32 F3 Metal 4in1 ESC *1
- Electrolytic capacitor: 470uF 35v *1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1
Please use non-metallic isolation standoffs (marked in red in the diagram below) for the mounting holes on the ESC, Because mounting holes and motor pad are connected.
- Additional Information
SKU 9856 Manufacturer Holybro UPC (GTIN) 721248876744