KOPIS is a high-performance ready-to-fly FPV racing drone from Holybro. Low-deck design means centralized mass and excellent handling. Stretched-X motor layout is the choice of top pilots because the rear props are further from the "dirty air" coming from the front props. The result is smoother cornering and higher top speed. The FPV antenna is in a unique location behind the quad, to protect against damage. Kakute F7 and Atlatl HV V2 video transmitter give perfectly integrated control of all quadcopter systems. KOPIS gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron!
ROTOR RIOT / BARDWELL SPECIAL EDITION:
Now Holybro partners with Rotor Riot and Joshua Bardwell to release the Special Edition Kopis 2. The motors are upgraded to HypeTrain Stingy 2207/2150kv. These can operate on voltage from 4S (for controlled proximity flying), 5S (all purpose), and 6S (maximum power and speed). The camera has been upgraded to the Runcam Micro Eagle / Bardwell edition, with customized settings by Joshua Bardwell to let you enjoy the Eagle's awesome image quality and to reduce or eliminate digital image noise and white-flashing.
The Kopis 2 Rotor Riot Edition has made what was already a solid RTF quadcopter even better! With a new powertrain able to be flown up to 6S, and a better FPV camera, you'll experience the Kopis 2 in a completely new way!
- 5mm Carbon Fibre-reinforced Polymer
- Counter-sunk screws on base for great appearance and protection of battery against damage.
- KakuteF7 flight controller with soft-mounted gyro for mechanical filtering of vibration. Means you can disable more software filters for best flight handling.
- Improved soft-mounting foam for KakuteF7 gives an optimal balance of stiffness and damping for even better gyro performance than before!
- Betaflight OSD included. Monitor voltage and battery capacity in your FPV goggles. Change PIDs and Rates using your transmitter sticks.
- Atlatl HV V2 video transmitter:
- 5.8 GHz
- Standard 40-channel set. However 5645 MHz and 5925 MHz 5945 MHz are illegal in many areas, so they are not supported. If you select one of these channels, it will simply fail to work.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- MMCX antenna connector for an easy, secure connection. Won’t break or come loose like the IPEX connector used on other vTX.
- Control the vTX channel and transmit power from the OSD using your transmitter sticks or from your Transmitter. No more picking up the quad to change vTX settings!
- Buzzer included
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees.
- Serial receiver supported (SBUS, iBUS, Spektrum). Legacy PPM and PWM receivers not supported.
- FPV Camera: RunCam Micro Eagle FPV camera (RR Josh Bardwell Edition) - new!
- Motor: HypeTrain Stingy 2207 2150kv motors - new!
Propeller: DALPROP Cyclone T5046C
- Flight Controller: Kakute F7
- VTX: Atlatl HV V2
- Antenna: Foxeer Lollipop 5.8G RHCP
- ESC: Tekko32 4-IN-1 35A
- Receiver: FrSky R-XSR
- MCU: STM32F745VGT6 32-bit processor
- IMU: ICM20689 (SPI) 32 kHz capable
- Barometer: BMP280
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Tekko32 BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC (Dshot1200 compatible)
- Supports 4S-6S battery (motors are optimized for 5S)
- Weight 299 grams without battery or props
- 1x KOPIS 2 FPV Racing Drone - Rotor Riot Edition
- 2x Spare Arms
- 1x 5.8GHz FPV antenna
- 8x 5046 DALPROP CYCLONE Propeller
- 1x Battery Strap(installed)
- Additional Information
SKU 10278 Manufacturer Holybro UPC (GTIN) 082652055447
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $34.99