The Kopis 2 V2 is a high-performance ready-to-fly FPV racing drone from Holybro, Low-deck design means centralized mass and excellent handling. Stretched-X motor layout is the choice of top racers because the rear props are further from the "dirty air" coming from the front props. The result is smoother cornering and higher top speed.
The FPV antenna is in a unique location behind the quad, to protect against damage. Kakute F7 flight controller and Atlatl HV V2 video transmitter give perfectly integrated control of all quadcopter systems. T-Motor F60 Pro-Ⅲ 1750kv motors give awesome power and speed, just like top racers. Foxeer Micro Razer FPV Camera is light and small, with great image quality. KOPIS gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron!
Kopis gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron!
Note: The BNF comes with a Frsky R-XSR Receiver. On Holybro Kopis 6S V2, the ESC installation direction has been changed while the power supply cord has been moved from the side of the quad to the tail, which will better protect the ESC. Kopis 6S V2 is equipped with a 1200TVL Foxeer Micro Razer FPV camera with a higher resolution.
- 5mm full 3k carbon fiber twill
- High-strength carbon foam sandwiched between two carbon fiber plates means a lighter frame overall while maintaining rigidity and strength.
- Counter-sunk screws on base for great appearance and protection of battery against damage.
- KakuteF7 flight controller with soft-mounted gyro for mechanical filtering of vibration. This means you can disable more software filters for best flight handling.
- Improved soft-mounting foam for KakuteF7 gives an optimal balance of stiffness and damping for even better gyro performance than before!
- Betaflight OSD included. Monitor voltage and battery capacity in your FPV goggles. Change PIDs and Rates using your transmitter sticks.
- Atlatl HV V2 video transmitter:
- 5.8 GHz
- Standard 40-channel set. However 5645 MHz and 5945 MHz are illegal in many areas, so they are not supported. If you select one of these channels, it will simply fail to work.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- MMCX antenna connector for easy, secure connection. Won’t break or come loose like the IPEX connector used on other vTX.
- Control the vTX channel and transmit power from the OSD using your transmitter sticks or from your Transmitter. No more picking up the quad to change vTX settings!
- Buzzer included.
- Foxeer Micro Razer FPV Camera
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees.
- Serial receiver supported (SBUS, iBUS, Spektrum).
- MCU: STM32F745VGT6 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Tekko32 BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC (Dshot1200 compatible)
- Supports 6S battery
- Weight 325 grams without battery or props
- 1 x KOPIS2 FPV racing drone
- 1 x 5.8GHz FPV antenna
- 4 x T5143S Propeller
- 4 x T5147 Propeller
- 1 x battery strap(installed)
- Additional Information
SKU 9197 Manufacturer Holybro UPC (GTIN) 721248872708
"Free Shipping" Not Available
Please note that due to the size and/or weight of this product, we can not offer "Free Shipping" for orders containing this product.