Kopis is a high-performance FPV racing drone from Holybro. Low-deck design means centralized mass and excellent handling. Stretched-X motor layout is the choice of top racers because the rear props are further from the "dirty air" coming from the front props. The result is smoother cornering and higher top speed. The FPV antenna is in a unique location behind the quad, to protect against damage. Kakute flight controller and Atlatl video transmitter give perfectly integrated control of all quadcopter systems. Tmotor AIR40/2450kv motors give a great balance of raw speed and flight time. They won't kill your batteries either! Kopis gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron. We provide PNP version (without receiver) and BNF version (with Frsky XSR receiver) for choice.
- 5mm Full 3K Carbon Fiber Twill
- Counter-sunk screws for great appearance and smooth finish
- KakuteF4 FC with soft-mounted gyro for great filtering of vibration
- Betaflight OSD included. Monitor voltage and battery capacity in your FPV goggles. Change PIDs and Rates using your transmitter sticks
- Atlatl video transmitter:
- 5.8 GHz
- 40 channel
- Transmit Power: 15 mW, 25 mW, 100 mW, 200 mW, 400 mW, 600 mW
- MMCX Antenna connector for easy, secure connection. Won't break or come loose like the IPEX connector used on other vTX.
- Control the vTX channel and transmit power from the OSD using your transmitter sticks. No more button-pushing.
- Programmable LED board controllable in Betaflight. Buzzer included.
- RunCam Swift Mini FPV camera.
- Adjustable camera tilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees uptilt.
- Serial receiver supported (SBUS, iBUS, Spektrum). Legacy PPM and PWM receivers not supported.
- MCU: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
- IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
- International Version
- 128 Mbit Dataflash chip for Blackbox logging
- BLHeli_32 ESCs (DSHOT1200 compatible) support 2~6S LiPo
- Weight: 300 grams without battery.
- 1x Kopis FPV racing drone
- 1x 5.8 GHz FPV antenna
- 8x 5045 tri-blade propeller
- 1x Battery strap (installed)
- 1x Gopro4 mount
- Additional Information
SKU 7724 Manufacturer Holybro UPC (GTIN) No Static Block fpv_rules
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.