This complete F7 V1.5 electronics stack from Holybro gives you premium components that you know will work perfectly together. The F7 Kakute FC is complemented by the new Tekko32 F3 Metal 4-in-1 ESC. The stack is rounded out by the Atlatl V2 VTX for reliable video performance.
Tekko32 F3 Metal 4-in-1 ESC
New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster-responding speed. using metal case mosfet for better Heat dissipation. Holybro tested this for a short time on 220A in total. The actual performance will only be limited by the air flow.
- F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- The 4in1 has an onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
- Using metal case mosfet for better Heat dissipation
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (470uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Size:42 x 42 mm
- Mounting holes:30.5×30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
The air flow is very imported if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
The input cable(from lipo to 4in1), should be well soldered, and at least 12AWG
Please use non-metallic isolation standoffs (marked in red in the diagram above) for the mounting holes on the ESC, Because mounting holes and motor pad are connected.
Kakute F7 V1.5 Flight Controller
The Holybro Kakute F7 flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates flight controller (FC) and on-screen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7’s layout makes it easy to wire up the other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
- Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
- High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz sampling rate.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps of maximum measurable value
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 9g
Atlatl V2 Video Transmitter
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported). Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters art controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for case where SmartAudio is not used.
- LED Indicators of Channel, Band and Power. Allow easily check VTX Parameters by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5mW Ture Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built-in Microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly in your flight controller stack.
How to change the power and Channel?
If you are using it with a Betaflight Flight Controller built-in Betaflight OSD, you can manage the Atlatl's transmit power and Channel from within OSD.
More details about operation steps, pls read the manual.
The Atlatl is intended to be configured via Telemetry. If you can not use Telemetry, you can change Channels by using the Button built-on the surface of VTX.
The button is intended only as a fallback option for when Telemetry is not available. It would be very tedious to use the button as the primary means of configuring the Atlatl.
1. Hold the button down for 2 Seconds to switch from Telemetry Mode to Button Mode.
2. Then Press the button one time to change to the next channel. There is no separate " Band" and " Channel" function. The Atlatl will simply step through all 40 Channels that it supports.
Pit Mode: (0.5mW)
1. You can use the Betaflight OSD. In the VTX control section of the OSD ( Look at manual). There is an option, " Pit", which can be on or off. Manually change this option to put it into and take it out of, pit mode.
2. Or you also can hold down the Atlatl's button while you plug in the battery. This will make Atlatl to power up in Pit Mode. Just be remember to take it out of pit mode before flying, if not, you will lose sign.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7 to 28 volts (2-6S LiPo) with absolute maximum of 42 volts
- Dimensions: 35x25x7mm (Includes USB height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 9.3g
- 1x Tekko32 F3 Metal ESC
- 1x Kakute F7 FC
- 1x Atlatl V2 VTX
- 1x 80mm Female SMA--MMCX Cable
- 1x Extra gyro ribbon cable
- 1x Electrolytic capacitor: 470uF 35v
- 1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable
- Additional Information
SKU 10142 Manufacturer Holybro UPC (GTIN) 082652054952
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $29.99