Holybro has updated their stacks with their Tekko32 F3 Metal 4-in-1 ESC! Equipped with the Kakute F7 as with some of their earlier stacks, this new combo packs some serious horsepower under the hood with the addition of the F3 Metal 65A 4-in-1 ESC.
Tekko32 F3 Metal 4-in-1 ESC
New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster-responding speed. using metal case mosfet for better Heat dissipation. Holybro tested this for a short time on 220A in total. The actual performance will only be limited by the air flow.
- F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- The 4in1 has an onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
- Using metal case mosfet for better Heat dissipation
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (470uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Size:42 x 42 mm
- Mounting holes:30.5×30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
The air flow is very imported if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
The input cable(from lipo to 4in1), should be well soldered, and at least 12AWG
Please use non-metallic isolation standoffs (marked in red in the diagram above) for the mounting holes on the ESC, Because mounting holes and motor pad are connected.
Kakute F7 Flight Controller
The Holybro Kakute F7 flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates flight controller (FC) and on-screen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7’s layout makes it easy to wire up the other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
- Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
- High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz sampling rate.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps of maximum measurable value
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 9g
- 1x Tekko32 F3 Metal ESC
- 1x Kakute F7 FC
- 1x Extra gyro ribbon cable
- 1x Electrolytic capacitor: 470uF 35v
- 1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable
- Additional Information
SKU 10141 Manufacturer Holybro UPC (GTIN) 082652054945