The Holybro Atlatl HV Micro 5.8GHz VTX brings tons of great features in a smaller and lighter form factor. Comes with four power outputs 25/200/500/800mW, supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband and is compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters are controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for cases where SmartAudio is not used.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- LED indicators for channel, band, and power. Allows easy check of VTX parameters simply by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built-in microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 26mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly on your flight controller stack.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7 to 28 volts (2-6S LiPo)
- Dimensions: 30x26x7mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 3.6g
- 1 x VTx Board
- 1 x 80mm SMA--MMCX Cable
- 1 x 60mm Antenna
- 1 x 150mm 4pin JST GH wire
- Additional Information
SKU 13266 Manufacturer Holybro UPC (GTIN) 751313216519 Frequencies US: 1258, 1280
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price $149.99
As low as: $646.93