This is the Hobbywing XRotor Nano-Micro 4-in-1 ESC and Flight Controller Combo.
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID loop time and gyro with higher frequency.
- SPI Sensor MPU6000 includes an accelerometer and a gyro.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- TF-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust the setup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- A LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage ( VBAT+ port ) and current (CRT port) (extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters)
- Compact design for easy installation and neat wiring.
- Amp/Volt monitoring port allows flight controller to monitor the voltage & amperage in real time (on condition that the FC supports the function).
- EMF8BB2 chip with an operating frequency of 48MHz for great performance.
- BLHeli-S open source program supports firmware update or ESC programming via throttle signal wire and all the functions of BLHeli-S.
- Damped light mode for a more rapid motor response.
- Regular PWM throttle mode, OneShot125 throttle mode, OneShot42 throttle mode, and MultiShot throttle mode are supported.
- Dshot150/300/600 digital throttle mode is supported.
- ESC supports a throttle signal of up to 621Hz in regular throttle mode and is compatible with various flight controllers.
- Model: Nano F4 Flight Controller F4
- Application FPVs with 130 Diagonal Wheelbase or below
- FC Programming supported: ProgrammingBetaflight/Cleanflight-configurator
- Compatible with (Modes) PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200, Proshot1000
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
- OSD: Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- BEC: 5V @ 1.5A
- USB Port: Micro USB
- Size/ weight: 27x27mm / 3.3g
- Mounting pattern: 20x20mm
- Model: XRotor Nano 20A 4in1 BLHeli-S DShot600
- Application: FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
- LiPo Power input: 2S-4S
- Cont.Current: 20Ax4
- BEC Output: NO
- Input wires: 16AWG-85mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size: 6g / 32x31.9x5.8mm
- Firmware: BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite
- DEO: Supported
- OneShot Mode: Supported
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported
- 1x XRotor Nano F4 Flight Controller
- 1x XRotor 20A 4-in-1 ESC
- 1x FC Cable
- 1x 3pin Cable
- 2x Wire Leads
- 4x Anti-vibration Standoffs and Rubber Grommets
Downloads and setup information can be found here
- Additional Information
SKU 8257 Manufacturer Hobbywing UPC (GTIN) 88718518307
Please note that this product is from a manufacturer who requires RMAs to be processed directly with the manufacturer themselves, not GetFPV.
If you feel that your product is defective please contact them directly. GetFPV is asked to follow this policy by the manufacturer.
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price $30.58