The HGLRC Forward FD50A BLHeli_32 50A 2-6s Dshot 1200 ESC features a 3-layer PCB board, 3 ways of the current shunt, supports a 2-6S lipo battery, and is suitable for narrow arm drones!
Super overcurrent protection
- 3-layer PCB board
- 3 ways of Current Shunt
- Single circuit current only passes single layer.
- to protect the ESC board to avoid overheat and overcurrent.
- Support 2-6S Lipo battery
- Support 22xx，23xx，24xx series motor
- Suitable for Narrow arm frame Drone
- Suitable for 5-7 inches quad
- Perfect for professional FPV racing
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo battery
- Constant Current: 50A
- Peak Current: 60A
- BEC Output: NO
- Firmware: BLHELI_32
- Size: 42x10x6.4mm
- Weight: 5.2g
- MOS Tube: TOP QUALITY MOSFET
- Protocol: DShot 150/300/600/1200, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot
- 1 x FD50A ESC
- Additional Information
SKU 14879 Manufacturer HGLRC UPC (GTIN) 789862856153