From Hex and ProfiCNC, the team who brought you Pixhawk and The Cube GPS system, comes an all-in-one solution for long-range HD video transmission. The Herelink HD Digital Video Transmission System.
This 2.4GHz radio controller with built-in screen allows users to get long range HD video, telemetry, and control link up to a whopping 20km. It uses the 2.4GHz band on LTE over WIFI. This allows maximum transmission distance. Purported to have a range of 20km in FCC and 12km in CE.
The large 5.5" screen displays a multitude of control options such as live images, autopilot configuration through the native QGround control or other GCS applications based on the Mavlink system.
The Air Unit uses between 5-12v input power and has a single UART for connection to the flight controller or other Mavlink accessories. Both the Air Unit and the Radio Controller are equipped with powerful Pinecone S1 processors with 4 cores at 2.2GHz and 4 more additional cores at 1.4GHz. This allows for tons of possibilities for app usage and future development.
- All in one: Telemetry, Video, and control
- Up to 20KM in FCC mode and 12KM in CE mode
- 2.4Ghz frequency
- UART Telemetry
- RC Protocol: SBUS, iBUS, ETC.
- Mavlink compatible
- Touch screen
- HDMI input x2 for 1080P video transmission @ 60fps
- APP QGround control, and API for development.
- WIFI, Bluetooth and USB to connect with other devices
Air Unit and Controller
- Processor: SoC – Pinecone S1 AP: 4 x large core, Cortex A53, 2.2GHz 4 x small core, Cortex A53, 1.4GHz GPU: 4 core, Mali-
- T860 SDR: A7 + DSP Storage: Sky: LPDDR3: 1GB Ground: LPDDR3: 2GB Sky / Ground: EMMC: 4GB
- Transmission Distance: FCC 20km CE / SRRC 12km Image transmission delay: ≤ 110ms Image transmission: 720p@30fps 1080p@30 / 60fps transmission
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM Receive sensitivity: -99dBm@20MHz BW Interference recovery: < 1s
- Appearance: core board + video daughter board + structure of RF daughter board
- Among them, the video daughter board completes the input bridge function of theHDMI signal.
- The RF daughter board completes the function of transmitting and receiving signals
- M2 (E) connector connection between daughter board and core
- Size: 78.5x30x13mm
- Micro HDMI x 2: Input for external camera video signals
- 2 Pin interface x 1:5V-12V power input interface
- 3 Pin interface x 1:3.3V / 5V level UART interface
- 4 Pin interface x 1: Two 3.3V level RC output connectors (S.bus in phase, S.bus inverting or PPM signal output, ground terminal control)
- Micro USB x 1: for debugging upgrades, support OTG mode
- Keyhole x 1: for frequency and status reset
- Indicator x 2: used to indicate the frequency and picture status
- MMCX antenna jack x 2: used for signal transmission and ground communication
- Signal bandwidth: 20MHz / 10MHz
- Power consumption: the average power consumption of the single-sided module is less than 4W
- Housing: plastic
- Dimensions: 217 × 106.5 × 31mm (the whole machine does not contain external antenna and rocker)
- Screen: 5.46 inch, 1080P, 16 million colors, capacitive touch screen
- Audio: Built-in speaker × 1, built-in microphone × 2
- Remote control: rocker × 2, scroll wheel × 1, bottom button × 6, with backlight, top button × 1 (right)
- Communication : BT / WIFI / GPS 2.4G map transmission ground
- Indicator light: Top tri-color lamp × 2 (left, right)
- Interface: MicroUSB×1, TFlash×1 (supports maximum 64G expansion)
- Antenna: Orientation (5dBi) × 1 detachable, omnidirectional (2dBi) × 1 detachable
- Built-in wifi antenna, built-in GPS antenna, external GPS antenna interface
- Power: Built-in 4950 mAh Lipo Battery
- Charging: Support micro USB port 5v 2A current charging
- Power consumption: The average power consumption does not exceed 4W (only picture transmission work, medium screen brightness, WiFi off, GPS off)
- Additional Information
SKU 9656 Manufacturer Hex Technology UPC (GTIN) 082652052767 Frequencies 2.4GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.