When it comes to a 20x20 flight controller, most pilot's are going to pair it with a 4-in-1 ESC. The issue with the 4-in-1 ESC is the connectors are not all the same. Different manufacturing has different 4-in-1 sockets, or you have to use their own flight controller to pair with their ESC. Heli-Nation went ahead and designed a 20X20 board with the specs people want, but also with the ability to use any 4-in-1 ESC. That's why they put a 4-in-1 ESC socket on the board and also added direct solder pads. With the direct solder pads for motor outputs and vbat input, this flight controller will be able to use any 20X20 ESC on the market.
- Direct 2-6S input
- mpu6000 gyro
- Filtered 5V
- Built-in Betaflight OSD.
- 4 in 1 ESC socket and direct solder on 4 in 1 ESC pads.
- Built-in camera control resistor and capacitor
- Anchor USB port, for more security and durability
- Filtered 5V for camera, vbat battery for VTX.
- Current sensor input from 4 IN 1 ESC socket and solder pad
- Inverter for Sbus (on UART1), (Protocol selectable)
- Inverter for smart port telemetry(UART3)
- TX4(uart4) near VTX pads for easy smart audio or tramp wiring
- TX6(uart6 ) and RX4 ( uart4 )
- VTX pit mode switch for 5v and vbat selection
- 16M BlackBox chip
- 20x20mm Mounting Pattern
- 1 x Heli-Nation Talon F4 V2 20X20 Flight Controller
- Additional Information
SKU 8447 Manufacturer Heli-Nation UPC (GTIN) 768684802555
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price $49.99
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price $39.14