The ES900RX module is a long-distance 915mhz wireless receiver developed and designed based on the open-source ExpressLRS software. This module is characterized by ultra-long-range, stable operation, and low latency. It is compatible with most Opentx remote controllers, especially suitable for Radiomaster TX16S and Jumper T12, T16, and T18 series remote controllers, and are basically plug and play.
Note: Radio and TX Not Included
VIDEO: Happymodel ExpressLRS 900mhz TX & RX System
- Compatible with OpenTX remote controllers, including the Radiomaster TX16S and Jumper T12, T16, and T18.
- Helps transmitter to operate with stability under high power conditions.
- ExpressLRS open-source software.
- Ultra Long Range
- Low Latency
- RF Frequency: optional 915mhz or 686mHz (EU)
- Weight: 0.60 gram (excluding antenna)
- Telemetry output Power: <17dBm
- Operation current: ~100Ma
- Antenna connector: IPEX1
- Rx To FC protocol: CRSF
- Dimension: 12x12x3mm
- VCC input: 5v
- Supply power to the ES900RX, wait until the red LED on the ES900RX is off, immediately turn off the power, and then repeat again the above steps. When the ES900RX is powered on for the third time, the red LED light will start to double flash quickly, which means that the ES900RX enters the binding mode.
- Insert the ES900TX module to the Radio transmitter, and choose External RF mode to CRSF protocol, then you can find the ELRS menu from the Radio systems.
- Enter into ELRS, and press [Bind], the Red LED on the ES900RX module will turn off and then begin blinking slowly and finally become solid when the module binds successfully.
- 1x ES900 RX module
- 1x Adapter wire
- 1x RX antenna
- Note: Radio and TX Not Included
- Additional Information
SKU 15787 Manufacturer Happymodel UPC (GTIN) 736952008664 Static Block fpv_rules Frequencies 900MHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.