The CineRun HD3 CineWhoop by GEPRC is an awesome style RTF with the latest DJI Digital HD FPV System. These two combinations capture pretty amazing cinematic footage in a 3-inch mini quad! The CINERUN HD3 3“ is mainly used to capture crisp HD footage during a smooth flight. This RTF comes in an extremely lightweight design, only weighs 203g, compared to most 5inch quad with a GoPro mounted.
The “CineRun HD3 “ uses the STABLE PRO F7 35A flying tower with dual gyroscope ICM20689 for a smooth flying experience! A stable flight eliminates the video jelly effect caused by vibrations, allowing pilots to take smooth footage.
The propellers on this RTF will not show during your flight, so no need to worry about editing your clips. It is also equipped with a durable and tough propeller guard, which allows you to pass through the crowd and shoot some thrilling actions. Moreover, this gives pilots more precision and control when filming.
The CineRun HD3 is one of the best RTF CineWhoops in the market. Must have yours now!
GoPro Hero 7/8 Not Included
- No Propellers in the view.
- Perfect for DJI FPV HD(720p 120fps FPV)
- Equipped with a 3-inch guard frame, Ensure safety and reliability
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber
- System: STABLE PRO F7 35A
- Black Box: 32Mb onboard flash memory.
- Full Soft Mounted FC System: Provides a clean operating environment for a gyro.
- Exquisite Assembly Process: Eliminate any potential installation problems.
- Weight:203g(without battery and GoPro Mounts TPU)
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber
- Side plate : 1.5mm
- Top plate : 2mm
- Bottom plate : 3mm
- Side plate : 2mm
- Wheelbase : 155mm
- Motors: GR1404 3850KV
- Recommended Battery：4S 850mAh (Not included)
- Recommended Camera：GoPro Hero 7/8 (Not included)
FPV SYSTEM: DJI FPV Air Unit
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end)
- Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Sensor: 1/3.2” CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- ISO: 100-25600
- FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension: 22.1 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
Electronic System(STABLE PRO F7 35A)STABLE PRO F7 Flight Controller Specs
- Model: STABLE PRO F7 35A
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- IMU: 2x ICM20689(SPI)
- BlackBox: 32Mb onboard Flash
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Baro: NO
- BEC Output: 5V@3A
- Integrated LC Filter
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Firmware target: EXF722DUAL
- Size: 26x26mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
- Dimensions:31*31mm(including the power pads)
- Mounting Holes:20*20mm, M2
- Supports Dshot1200, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Current meter: Yes
- Target: GEPRC-BL32-4IN1
Flight Controller Firmware（EXF722DUAL）
- 1 x CineRun HD3 Quadcopter
- 1 x GoPro 7 Mounts TPU
- 4 x 3inch Props (pairs)
- Additional Information
SKU 13306 Manufacturer GEPRC UPC (GTIN) No
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price $16.99