GEPRC is glad to introduce the CinePro 4K, which can accomplish some tasks that traditional aerial photographic aircraft can not do. It is lightweight, compact and capable of recording 4K@30fps video with excellent quality and moving colors.
GEPRC is proud to choose STABLE PRO F405 DUAL GYRO, an AIO flight controller using STM F405 MCU and synchronous working dual ICM20689 gyros(currently most gyros are working asynchronously on other FCs). These provide you with a smooth and locked-in flight feeling. It is worth mentioning that the jelly problem that you may concern about will not happen to CinePro 4K. You can refer to the sample video.
CinePro 4K uses the improved GEP-CX2 frame and newly designed propeller guard. It has perfect aerodynamic performance, safety, durability, and high efficiency.
In terms of the power system, GEPRC uses GR1105 kv5000 motor, which is balanced, smooth and very suitable for aerial photographic quads. It is recommended that the 4S battery be used to achieve the best efficiency. 4S 450mAh battery for indoor, 4S 650mAh battery for outdoor. The safe flight time is more than 4 minutes.
CinePro 4K is carefully assembled and debugged by the GEPRC team. The BNF kit is bind & fly, the PNP kit needs your own receiver.
- HD Video Recording: 4K@30fps, 2.7K@60fps, 1080P@90fps.
- Dual Camera System: 1200TVL FPV camera of competition-level, low latency within 10ms.
- WIFI/APP support: Video recording parameters are adjustable by WIFI/APP.
- Advanced Version: F722 Flight Controller, STABLE PRO F722 DUAL BL32 35A.
- Basic Version: F405 Flight Controller, STABLE V2 F405 30A.
- Black Box: 32Mb onboard flash memory.
- 500mW VTX Power: Effectively improves your flight distance.
- Aerial Photography Friendly: No sight of propellers and propeller protection frames in your video.
- Full Soft Mounted FC System: Provides a clean operating environment for a gyro.
- Say Goodbye to Jelly: Stable video, and comfortable FOV.
- Improved GEP-CX2 Frame: Full 3K carbon fiber, 7075 aviation aluminum, High-precision CNC. Rugged and durable frame, Better protection for the 4K camera.
- New Propeller Guard: Better airflow, Higher flight efficiency.
- High-Efficiency Motor: GEP-GR1105 5000KV Motors, 4S battery (450-650mAh) recommended.
- Taillight Design: Eye-catching night view and lighting effects.
- Exquisite Assembly Process: Eliminate any potential installation problems.
- Frame: GEP-CX2(Improved version, Including Guards)
- STABLE PRO F722 DUAL Gyro ICM20689 OR STABLE V2 F405
- Camera:Caddx Tarsier 4K 1200TVL
- Motor: GEP-GR1105 5000KV(4S lipo battery is Best)
- Propeller: EMAX AVAN 2Inch or DalProp Q2035 4-blade
- VTX 5.8G 500mW
- Weight: Around 125g (without battery)
- Dimensions: 300x200x100mm
- Model:STABLE V2 F4 30A
- MCU: F405
- IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer (SPI)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BEC Output: 5V@3A
- Integrated LC Filter
- Firmware target: OmnibusF4SD
- BLheli_S ESC 2-5S 4in1：
- Input:2-6s lipo
- Supports Dshot1200,Proshot,Oneshot,Multishot
- Current meter: Yes
- Target: GEPRC-BL32-4IN1
- 5.8g 500mW VTX:
- Input voltage: 5V
- Channel: 48
- Power transmission: 0mW(Pit mode) / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW/ 500mW
- Connector type: MMCX Connector
- Traditional button
- IRC Tramp protocol
Recommendations (Not Included)
- Remote control: Frsky X9D or related
- Goggle: FatShak V2 or relatedt
- Battery: 4S 450mAh – 650mAh battery.
- 1 x CinePro 4K
- 1 x EMAX AVON 2inch Prop
- 1 x DalProp Q2035 4-blade
- Additional Information
SKU 11835 Manufacturer GEPRC UPC (GTIN) No
Regular Price: $65.99
Special Price $63.99