These super small FX806TC detached combos are extremely light weighing in at 4 grams without removing any extra wire length or connectors to solder. This new design will allow you to place your camera in places you never could before.
- Super small and lightweight
- Detachable camera vtx design
- Power by 1S lipo battery
- With dipole whip antenna
- Power off memory function: restart as the very last channel kept before power off
- Button control instead of switch
- Easy to install, plug and play
- Model Number-V60T
- Power supply 3.7-5V
- Current consumption 60mA
- Resolution 600TVL
- FOV 120 degree
- Video format NTSC
- Mini illumination 1.0 lux
- Dimension 14x14mm
- Weight 2g
- Model number FX806T
- Power supply 2.5-5V
- Working frequency 5.8GHz
- Output power 25mW
- Channel 37 channels with Raceband
- Video band width 6.0MHz
- Antenna dipole whip antenna or other antenna
- Dimension 19x14mm
How to change channels
First red LED for channel,other 5 blue LEDs for frequency band
- Single press channel/band button to change channel,channel LED always keeps red for 1st channel of any band,for other channels,channel LED OFF.
- Press and hold button for 2 seconds to change frequency band.
- Additional Information
SKU 6700 Manufacturer FXT UPC (GTIN) No
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.