The FX805 Micro FPV Camera & 5.8GHz 37CH 25mW VTX with Mounting Case is extremely small and easy to install on the Blade Inductrix. The unit is ultra-lightweight, so it is easy to place on any aircraft without affecting the COG. Most multi-rotors wouldn’t even notice it was there. This Camera / VTX combo is the perfect choice for adding FPV to the Blade Inductrix micro quadcopter.
It’s easy to install and operate with one push button to change channels and bands. Just plug into a little 1S Lipoly battery or onto your 5V rail and you are ready to go.
It has excellent video and low latency for such a small package. The combo also includes a splitter and a circular polarized 5.8G tuned antenna for the best video signal.
- Micro sized and lightweight (4.5g)
- 37CH VTX
- Easy install, plug and play
- Push button control instead of switch to change channels
- Powered by 1S 3.5V LiPoly battery
- Built in mounting case for the Blade Inductrix.
- Mounting Case angled 20 degrees back for forward flight optimization.
- Transmitter power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5~5V
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 140deg viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20 x 25mm diameter
- Antenna: 3 lobe right hand circular polarized
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 37 channels
- Raceband: 5658-5917
- Size: 21x19x17mm (excluding antenna)
- Weight: 4.8g
CH CH1 CH2 CH3 CH4 CH5 CH6 CH7 CH8 BAND F 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880 E 5705 5685 5665 5665 5885 5905 5905 5905 A 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725 R 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917 B 5733 5752 5771 5790 5809 5828 5847 5866
- Push Button: Long press for band, Short press for channel
- 2 row LED indicators; 5 for band, 8 for channel
- Additional Information
SKU 6514 Manufacturer FXT UPC (GTIN) 704817759815
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.