Uber small and micron light, Furious FPV debuts the lightest and smallest brushless quad copter that has ever seen flight. Enter the insanity of the Moskito 70 - the itch that feels oh, so good.
Integration is the key to success, and with the Moskito 70, we have packaged this little beast to perform. Incorporating an integrated LR1000D diversity receiver, the Moskito has a full 1kM range for insane levels of FPV range. And when it comes to transmitter preferences, we have you covered. Designed for FrSky compatibility, the Moskito 70 is the ultimate in BTF simplicity.
Feature packed and rocket ship fast, the Moskito boasts built in hardware that belie its micro size, such as SBus capability, full telemetry, 12A compatible DShot ESC's, and high kV brushless motors for incredible levels of power. And when we say power, we mean it - a 4:1 power to weight ratio that will turn the four bladed props into a banshee like blur.
With 2S input power, the Moskito is nearly the same size & weight as the ultra popular Inductrix FPV with a stellar jump in power & performance. Flying on rails, the Moskito boasts ultra direct throttle feedback with incredible levels of tactile response, offering pure FPV insanity with every flight you take. Simply put, if you loved the Inductrix, the Moskito 70 will exceed every possible level the Inductrix could ever hope to achieve - modified or stock.
Designed with an ultra small footprint for the tightest of spaces, the Moskito 70 is at home indoors and out, ready to mix it up in micro FPV mayhem. And with a Furious FPV VTX Camera FPV-0198 for excellent video clarity, the Moskito 70 is built to thrill wherever you fly, making any locale an insane FPV experience you won't soon forget.
Looking for the ultimate in micro brushless performance? With the Moskito 70, Furious FPV has brought forth the ultimate BNF solution to your micro quad addition - the only itch you'll ever want to last.
- The Smallest Brushless Quad On Planet Earth
- Molecular Light at 45g All Up Weight
- Smallest & Lightest Brushless FC Ever Debuted - the RACEWHOOP with DSHOT ready.
- Uber Small 70mm Size
- 1km Range via the Integrated LR1000D Receiver
- Full FrSky Compatibility
- 12A Ultra Light BLHELI-S DShot 600 Compatible ESC's
- 2S 7.4V 300mAh
- 45mm 2-Bladed Props specially designed for Maximum Levels of Thrust
- Strong plastic injection Prop Guards for Ultra Durability
- Furious FPV VTX Camera FPV-0198
- Dipole antenna – compare with VRX use RHCP or LHCP antenna
- Full Telemetry SBUS with HUB telemetry
- Micro beeper installed for support finding the MOSKITO 70 in case of lost
- Completely assembled just need bind with Taranis TX then fly.
- Size: 70mm
- Weight: 45g w/o Battery
- Battery: 2S 7.4V - 300mAh <20g
- Battery size recomment: 14*45*18mm (W x L x H : mm)
- Power Connector Type: Red JST
- VTX Antenna: Dipole antenna – compare with VRX use RHCP or LHCP antenna
- Furious FPV VTX Camera FPV-0198
- Propellers: 45mm 2-Bladed Props specially designed for MOSKITO 70
- FrSky Compatibility: Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Module w/ International Firmware
- Additional Information
SKU 6763 Manufacturer Furious FPV UPC (GTIN) No
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.