The Taranis Q X7S ACCESS has been combined with the R9M Transmitter Module to give you a longer operating range up to 10KM and above!
Taranis Q X7S ACCESS
The Taranis Q X7S ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency, thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. Just like the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, it provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless, making it fully compatible with the newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment uses two 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
The Taranis X7S ACCESS version features Hall-sensor gimbals and the PARA wireless trainer function, making it compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S, while the wired training port is still retained.
Note: Batteries not included.
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol's new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky's official ACCESS page.
Flying D8 Receivers?
Pair the FrSky XJT Transmitter Module with ACCESS Radios like this one in order to fly quads with D8 receivers, common in many micro quads.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Supports PARA wireless training function
- M7 hall sensor gimbals
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- (*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 202.2mm*189.4mm*96mm
- Weight: 639g (without battery)
- Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-N
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V~8.4V
- Operating Current: 160mA@7.2V typ
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~60℃ (14℉~140℉)
- Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port and DSC Port
FrSky R9M Transmitter Module
FrSky R9 and R9M radio control system is the first FrSky long-range system that works in the frequency of 900MHz. The R9M module offers 4 switchable RF power outputs so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations from 10mW to 1 watt.
Compared to another FrSky 2.4GHz long range receiver like the L9R, the R9 receiver has a longer operating range up to 10KM and above. Moreover, the R9 is also a redundancy receiver that can connect to another receiver to ensure the security of your aircraft.
- 900MHz/868MHz working mode
- Long range, low latency, and high precision RC system
- 4 Optional RF power (Non-EU Version)
- Telemetry（25mW） and non-telemetry （500mW） modes selectable （EU Version）
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Operating Voltage 4~12V
- Modulation PXX - CPPM (auto-detected)
- Telemetry Interface Smart Port
- Firmware Interface Smart Port
- Transmission Frequency 900MHz
- Transmission Output Power 10mW, 100mW, 500mW and 1W
- 2019 ACCESS Non-LBT firmware version
- 1 x FrSky Taranis Q X7S ACCESS 2.4GHz 24CH Radio Transmitter
- 1x FrSky R9M Transmitter Module
Does NOT include the 18650 batteries.
Note: Firmware updates must be done in order from oldest to newest release. Firmware tab is under the manual tab.
- Additional Information
SKU 13550 Manufacturer FrSky UPC (GTIN) 0301703120000042 Frequencies 2.4GHz
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price $32.99