FrSky is making the transition to long range even easier with this TX, RX, and antenna combo.
This kit comes with the R9MM 915MHz Long Range Receiver, R9M Transmitter Module, Super 8 Antenna, and dipole T-antenna. The smaller R9 MM is perfect for smaller drones which need to save weight.
R9M Transmitter Module
FrSky R9 and R9M radio control system is the first FrSky long-range system which works in the frequency of 900MHz. The R9M module offers 4 switchable RF power outputs so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations from 10mW to 1 watt.
Compared to another FrSky 2.4GHz long range receiver like the L9R, the R9 receiver has a longer operating range up to 10KM and above. Moreover, the R9 is also a redundancy receiver which can connect to another receiver to ensure the security of your aircraft.
- 900MHz/868MHz working mode
- Longer range than L9R
- Low latency and high precision
- Support redundancy function
- 4 Optional RF power
- Telemetry mode（25mW）/non-telemetry mode（200mW / 500mW） (EU Version)
- RF Power (Flex): 10mW/ 100mW/ 500mW/ 1W (telemetry supported for all levels)
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Operating Voltage 4~12V
- Modulation PXX - CPPM (auto-detected)
- Telemetry Interface Smart Port
- Firmware Interface Smart Port
- Transmission Frequency 900MHz
- Transmission Output Power 10mW, 100mW, 500mW and 1W
The FrSky R9 MM is the latest 900MHz mini receiver in the long-range series. It carries on most of the features from the previous R9 Mini receiver, like it’s super low latency, high precision performance in an extremely compact design. A new feature incorporating an inverted S.Port output makes it compatible with more devices.
- 915MHz (Non-EU Version)/ 868MHz(EU Version)
- Mini size and super lightweight
- Inverted S.Port enabled
- S.Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
(Support F.Port, download firmware to support the function)
- Low latency and high precision
- With RSSI output in SBUS
- Battery voltage detection supported
- Detachable Ipex connector antenna
- Dimension: 16*10*2.8mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 1.1g (including antenna)
- Number of Channels: Non-EU Version: 4/16CH (Telemetry)
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5V – 10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Up to 10km or above
- Compatibility: R9M and R9M Lite
- 1x R9M module
- 1x Super 8 antenna
- 1x R9MM receiver
- 1x Dipole T antenna
- Additional Information
SKU 9912 Manufacturer FrSky UPC (GTIN) 082652054037 Frequencies US: 1258, 1280
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.