R9 STAB OTA is a 900MHz long-range and stabilization receiver with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
Multiple Flight Modes
R9 STAB OTA has 8 PWM channels, on traditional fixed-wing models it will support stabilization, automatic level, hover and knife-edge flight modes. For delta wings and V-tail models, it supports stabilization and automatic level flight modes.
R9 STAB OTA receiver implements the ACCESS protocol and brings the user improved performance and features. It supports wireless over-the-air firmware updates, making binding to receivers even easier as well as conveniently checking the current receiver firmware version.
Paired with a FrSky radio transmitter, the parameters can be adjusted conveniently through the LUA script. In addition, parameters may also be adjusted by FreeLink (PC) and FreeLink App (with AirLink S)
- Brand Name: FrSky
- Item Name: R9 STAB OTA Receiver
- Dimension: 45.7*26.3*16.2mm
- Weight: 18.6g
- Numbers of Channel: 8/16CH (CH16 outputs RSSI)
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current: 140mA@7.4V
- Gyroscope Precision: ±2000dps
- Acceleration Precision: ±4g
- Compatibility: R9M 2019/R9M Lite/R9M lite Pro with ACCESS firmware
- The compatible ACCST firmware for this receiver will be released later. Please stay tuned for the update.
- ACCESS protocol and supports OTA functions
- 900MHz/868MHz long-range with low latency
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer
- Support S.Port
- Supports quick configuration for setting multiple flight modes (quick mode)
- Detachable Ipex1 connector antenna
- Multiple configuration methods (LUA script and FreeLink)
- 1 x R9 STAB OTA Receiver
- Additional Information
SKU 14052 Manufacturer FrSky UPC (GTIN) 751313217820 Static Block fpv_rules
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Regular Price: $499.99
Special Price $449.99
Regular Price: $387.99
Special Price $329.99As low as: $249.99
As low as: $59.98