FrSky has given the 2019 treatment to much of their catalog. Featuring updates such as incorporating the new ACCESS protocol as well as numerous hardware tweaks in each model.
Horus X10S Express use the ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency equipped with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function and added FrOS/OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise.
Both X10 and X10S Express support balancing charge for 2S Li-ion battery via a collateral USB cable. The accessible battery compartment design is another change worth mentioning, with two 18650 Li-ion batteries you can expect to be able to fly all day. The Express carries forward all of their predecessor’ features like the industrial LCD color screen, and the highly-accuracy M10/MC12P hall sensor gimbals which offer the most precise control. Additionally, it features a remarkable PARA wireless trainer function which also makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S. All that makes the Express version an ideal transmitter for, gliders, helis, multirotor and every type of fixed-wing imaginable.
Battery NOT included.
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol's new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky's official ACCESS page.
- High-speed module digital interface with installed ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- New PARA wireless training system
- High-speed training system with a lower latency
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Dual internal antennas and a single detachable external antenna work in unison to create a robust link
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Industrial LCD: 480*272 readable outdoor color screen
- Supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge with Mini USB interface
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included)
- M10 hall sensor gimbals and extendable stick ends
- Dimension: 213*225*112mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 900g (without battery)
- Operating system: FrOS / OpenTX
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X10
- Number of Channels: 24 channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5 ~ 8.4V (2S Li-battery)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃- 60 ℃ (14℉ -140℉ )
- Operating Current: 240mA@7.4V (typ)
- Charging Current: ≤1A ±200mA
- USB Adaptor Voltage: 5.0+0.2V
- USB Adaptor Current: >2.0A
- Backlit LCD resolution: 480*272
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- 1 x FrSky Horus X10 Express ACCESS 2.4G 24CH Radio Transmitter
- 2 x Gimbal Protectors
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Logo Sticker
- 1 x Back Strap
- 1 x Manual
Battery NOT included.
- Additional Information
SKU 11048 Manufacturer FrSky UPC (GTIN) No Static Block blank Frequencies 2.4GHz