This receiver is designed to be used for the Gliders. FrSky built the variometer sensor into the RX8R receiver, this will give you telemetry data like altitude and vertical speed. The G-RX8 supports the redundancy function as well, this means you can add on another receiver to create a back-up in case one fails. In addition, it supports SBUS and PWM mode, you can switch between the 2 channels between very easily.
The combination of a variometer/altimeter with the powerful receiver helps save crucial weight and space in gliders that typically cannot carry much of a payload.
The G-RX8 and the whole RX-line has a 40% increased operating range compared to the previous X series receivers.
- Integrate with high precision variometer sensor
- Support redundancy function
- Support telemetry data transmission
- Switchable SBUS/PWM mode (1~8CH from PWM outputs and 1~16CH from SBUS output)
- Dimension: 55.26*17*8mm
- Weight: 5.8g
- Number of Channels: 16 CH(1-8ch/9-16ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16CH from SBUS port).
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Full range
- Firmware Upgradable
- Compatibility: D16 mode
- Servo frame rate: 9ms (HS–High Speed Mode)
18ms (FS–Normal Speed Mode)
For manual and firmware updates, visit FrSky's page.
- Additional Information
SKU 9091 Manufacturer FrSky UPC (GTIN) 721248873743