The ARCHER M+ receiver features its tiny form factor and new ACCESS protocol. ACCESS provides the lower latency and increased performance of our previous XM+ receivers. With OTA (Over-The-Air) function support firmware upgrades will be very easy, no more wires.
The ARCHER M+ has an S.Port/F. Port that makes this tiny receiver also supports the telemetry function with around 500 to 600 meters telemetry range. Now you can enjoy the audio feedback with it from your FrSky ACCESS enabled transmitter.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Tiny and super lightweight
- Full control range & 500 to 600 meters telemetry range
- SBUS OUT
- S.Port / F.Port
- Inverted S.Port
- Dimension: 17*11.7*4mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 1g
- Number of Channels: 16/24 SBUS channels
- – 16 SBUS channels
- – 24 SBUS channels (Stay tuned)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: 16mA@5V typ
- Operating Range: ＞1.2km (Full range) (*Range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
- 1 x FrSky ARCHER M+ 2.4GHz Mini ACCESS Receiver
- Additional Information
SKU 13408 Manufacturer FrSky UPC (GTIN) 751313217530
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. GetFPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.