Please support the efforts of the FPV Freedom Coalition by becoming a member!
Who is the FPV Freedom Coalition?
The FPV Freedom Coalition is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit advocating the FAA for our right to fly FPV.
What have they done for the hobby?
- The FPV Freedom Coalition has donated thousands of hours of their time to:
- Engage with the community on the status of regulations, happenings at the FAA, and what’s coming in the future
- Developed relationships with other individuals and organizations to strengthen the support of FPV throughout the industry
- Responded to the FAA’s Remote ID NPRM in March 2020
- Participated in 5 FAA Drone Advisory Committee Tasking Groups. Led 2 sub-groups. Presented results three times since June 2019 and influenced the recommendations to the FAA on every DAC Tasking Group it has participated in.
- Provides education on safety and regulations at no charge on its website
- Selected by the FAA to provide advice on the Recreational Knowledge Exam administration
Why should I become a member?
- Your membership dues fund the FPV Freedom Coalition to:
- Travel to DAC meetings and FPV events
- Fund Legal Fees
- Pay for web services and other IT expenses
- Represent the FPV community in FAA Drone Advisory Committees
Sign Up Today
Click the button below to be taken to the FPVFC's website and learn more about supporting the fight for FPV.
GetFPV endorses the FPV Freedom Coalition:
GetFPV Will Donate 1% to FPVFC
Use coupon code FPVFC at checkout and GetFPV will donate 1% of each order towards FPVFC.
What An Endorsement Means
An endorsement means we have evaluated what the FPV Freedom Coalition has accomplished and interviewed the principals of the FPV Freedom Coalition. We have had an informal relationship with the FPV Freedom Coalition since they incorporated in early 2018 and based on their perseverance and generosity in donating time and getting results, we will support the FPV Freedom Coalition’s efforts starting with our endorsement.
GetFPV’s Goals In This Partnership
As a leader in the recreational UAS industry, GetFPV feels it is our obligation to support organizations working to maintain our right to fly FPV. In our discussions with the FPV Freedom Coalition team, they know the FAA regulations like we know FPV components. We feel the expertise they have demonstrated and their professional representation of FPV to the FAA reflects how GetFPV wants to pursue the fight to retain our rights to fly.
- Additional Information
SKU 14971 Manufacturer GetFPV Affiliate UPC (GTIN) No
As low as: $549.99