Greetings pilots! Do you seek to know all secrets about FPV? Maybe you saw a cool video on YouTube, where a pilot was doing a really cool trick with his drone and that inspired you or intrigued your interest in FPV or drones in general? Then the FPV Flight Dynamics - Mastering Acro on High-Performance Drones book is right for you! Author Christian M. Mollica discusses and illustrates 31 fundamental maneuvers, 19 freestyle tricks, and many other FPV secrets to turn your intermediate skills into becoming an advanced pro pilot. Whether you are new to UAVs, a camera drone operator, someone looking to dive into Acro, or an fpv pilot stuck on the same level, this in-depth book is the definitive guide for newcomers, as well as pro pilots!
In this book, you will find...
30 chapters with over 220 full-color illustrations, including stick schematics, 3D diagrams, photos, and infographics. You’ll be presented with actionable strategies that can be employed immediately to make the greatest leaps in skill level with the least amount of time, money, and frustration possible.
Master all three of FPV’s disciplines (racing, freestyle, and professional cinematic) by learning what to practice, how to practice it, and, most importantly, in which order! This book offers detailed analyses on more than 50 unique tricks, maneuvers, and flight techniques, including:
31 Fundamental Maneuvers
Static Climbs and Drops, medial and lateral Dynamic Climbs, ascending Half-Loops, Convex Climbs, Pullbacks, Parachutes, Diving Helixes, Two-Dimensional Sweeping Turns (2D Sweeps), S-Turns, 180° Hairpin Turns, 3D Sweeps, Coils, Rippled Turns, Elliptical Orbits, Textbook Power Loops, Parachuting Power Loops, Aerial Corkscrews, Barrel Rolls, Stunted Barrel Rolls, Aileron Rolls, the Textbook Split-S, Vaulting Split-S, and Sliding Split-S, Level Orbits, Knife-Edge Orbits, Immelmann Turns, Half Cuban Eights, High Jumps, and Hammer Throws
19 Freestyle Tricks
Frontflips, Backflips, Level Yaw Spins, Snap Rolls, Wallkicks, Kamikazes, Juicy Flicks, Vanny Rolls, Proxy Knockbacks and Slingshots, Rewinds, Wall Rides, Stall-Slide Corkscrews, Rubik’s Cubes, Inverted Yaw Spins, Mattyflips, Trebuchets, Inverted Orbits (aka Cyclones/Trippy Spins), Keeling Turns, and Windmills
Purchase your copy today and take your FPV skills to the next level!
In this book, you will learn how to...
- Manipulate your quadcopter’s speed and momentum with techniques like Sprints, Coasts, Stalls, Short-Rooks and Full-Rooks, Rook-n-Rolls, and Blips
- Negotiate advanced racing complexes like Chicanes/Slaloms, Gated Corkscrews, and coiled obstacles like Ladders
- Manage your LiPo batteries, including charging, discharging, and storage strategies
- Dissect your quadcopter, and understand each of its components, their technical specifications, and how they’re all related and interact with one another
- Chase mobile subjects like drift cars and downhill skiers with advanced cinematic shot-framing techniques, like Sidewinding Sweeps via the quadcopter’s secondary flight stance, the Outside Stance
- Prioritize visual references in your field of view, so you always know what to be looking at and when
- Title: FPV Flight Dynamics
- Subtitle: Mastering Acro Mode on High-Performance Drones
- Byline: Written and Illustrated by Christian M. Mollica
- Publisher and Copyright Holder: Vespula Ventures LLC
- ISBN: 978-1-7362094-0-0
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 11” x 0.75”
- Perfect-bound paperback book
- 280 pages with full-color interior
- Made in the USA with Highest-Quality Materials and Professional Digital Printing:
- Cover: 130 lb. gloss-laminated cardstock
- Pages: 100 lb. gloss-text paper
- 1 x FPV Flight Dynamics - Mastering Acro on High-Performance Drones (Paperback Book) - Hand-signed by author and sealed in a protective plastic sleeve
- 1 x 2x8" Complementary Bookmark
About the Author
Christian M. Mollica is an FAA Part 107 licensed UAV pilot with more than five years of experience with building, designing, and flying high-performance FPV multirotor drones. He operates under the pilot handle "Vespula" and may be reached directly at email@example.com.
Author Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Information
SKU 15604 Manufacturer GetFPV Affiliate UPC (GTIN) 789862859772 Static Block No
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $6.99
Lumenier QAV-S JohnnyFPV Special Edition 5" FPV Freestyle Drone RTF Bundle w/ DJI Digital HD FPV System
As low as: $1,128.99