The Flywoo Nin 2806.5 V2 Motor is inspired by Japanese ninjas due to its cool design and manufacturing techniques. Rated at 1350KV and 1750kv, this motor is sure to hit the sweet spot for large quads.
In a word, Nin is almost a perfect motor inside and out. Each motor is born under Flywoo's strict production process control and high-level testing. When you see NIN motor for yourself, you will understand.
Two KVs to choose from 1350KV, 1750KV
Version 2 details coming soon!
- Nin motor uses special electroplating for its shiny surface.
- Nin comes in a circular arc shape.
- Made of high-strength titanium alloy shaft and 7075 aluminum alloy shell, to highly increase durability.
- Includes high-quality N54 magnets, 220℃ Pacific heat-resistant copper wire and solid wire winding for internal design.
- It comes with NSK 11*5*5 bearings from Japan, which make Nin motor firm and rotate effortlessly.
- Stator Diameter: 28 mm
- Stator height: 6.5 mm
- Kv: 1350KV, 1750KV
- Bearings: NSK
- Wire Length: 160 mm
- Shaft size: M5
- Mounting Screw Pattern: 19×19 mm
- Weight: 46 (not including wire)
- Input Voltage: 3-6S
- 1 x Flywoo Nin Motor 2806.5 V2 Motor
- 1 x M5 Propeller Nut
- Additional Information
SKU 14485 Manufacturer Flywoo UPC (GTIN) No Popo Compatible No