The Flywoo NIN motor is inspired by Japanese ninjas due to its cool design and manufacturing techniques. Rated at 1350kv, this motor is sure to hit the sweet spot for large quads.
In a word, NIN is almost a perfect motor inside and out. Each motor is born under Flywoo's strict production process control and high-level testing. When you see NIN motor for yourself, you will understand.
- NIN motor uses special electroplating for its shiny surface.
- NIN comes in a circular arc shape
- Made of high-strength titanium alloy shaft and 7075 aluminum alloy shell, to highly increase durability.
- Includes high-quality N54 magnets, 220℃ Pacific heat-resistant copper wire and solid wire winding for internal design.
- It comes with NSK 11*5*5 bearings from Japan, which make NIN moor firm and rotate effortlessly.
- Stator Diameter: 28 mm
- Stator height: 6.5 mm
- Kv: 1350KV
- Bearings: NSK
- Wire Length: 160 mm
- Shaft size: M5
- Mounting Screw Pattern: 19×19 mm
- Weight: 46 (not including wire)
- Input Voltage: 3-6S
- 1 x FLYWOO NIN Motor 2806.5 1350KV Motor
- 1 x M5 Propeller Nut
- 4 x M3 Mounting Screws
- Additional Information
SKU 11175 Manufacturer Flywoo UPC (GTIN) 032733834133 Popo Compatible No