The Flywoo Mr.Croc was designed for freestyle flying and supports 5"-5.2" propellers. The Croc is incredibly versatile, able to be flown in four different arm configurations without having to change out the main carbon fiber plates - just change the arm positions and orientations. Different setups will put propellers in or out of view.
This Croc-SL stands for super-low which refers to the short standoffs and low top plate resulting in a "slammed" frame. Many pilots like the really low CG that slammed builds provide, but building them is usually a bit more complex due to the wiring requirements.
You are able to mount either 20x20mm and 30.5x30.5mm stacks in the front, middle, and rear! Build your quad exactly how you want it with the Mr. Croc.
Also, check out the taller standoff Mr. Croc frame if you are looking for an non-slam build.
- Item Name: Mr.Croc-SL 225mm Frame Kit
- Wheelbase: 225mm(HX)/235mm(SX)
- Size: front width 210mm/back width 210mm
- Material: 100% 3K carbon fiber
- Thickness of arms: 5mm
- Thickness of top plate: 2mm
- Thickness of bottom plate: 2mm
- Weight: 125g
- 1 x Mr.Croc-SL 225mm Frame Kit
- 1 x 20mm*200mm Kevlar Battery Strap
- Additional Information
SKU 11171 Manufacturer Flywoo UPC (GTIN) 032733834171
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price $62.99