The Flywoo Mr.Croc was designed for freestyle flying and supports 5"-5.2" propellers. The Croc is incredibly versatile, able to be flown in four different arm configurations without having to change out the main carbon fiber plates - just change the arm positions and orientations. Different setups will put propellers in or out of view.
You are able to mount either 20x20mm and 30.5x30.5mm stacks in the front, middle, and rear! Build your quad exactly how you want it with the Mr. Croc.
Also, check out the slammed Mr. Croc SL frame if you are looking for an ultra-low CG build.
- Item Name: Mr.Croc 5'' 6'‘ 7‘‘ Frame Kit
- Wheel base: 235mm(5'')/ 250mm(6'')/ 285mm(7'')
- Color: Gold/titanium
- Material: 100% 3K carbon fiber
- Thickness of arms: 5mm
- Thickness of top plate: 2mm
- Thickness of bottom plate: 2mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/20*20mm
- Support camera size: 19*19mm 20*20mm
- Recommended motors: 22xx, 23xx, 28xx
- Weight: 125g/135g/145g
- 1 x Mr.Croc 225mm Frame Kit - Gold
- 1 x 20mm*200mm Kevlar Battery Strap
- Additional Information
SKU 11170 Manufacturer Flywoo UPC (GTIN) 32733834157