The Flywoo HEXplorer 4" LR Hexa-copter is a brand new type of quad by Flywoo made in collaboration with Dave_C FPV . This masterpiece will push your fpv skills to the max! #MicroLongRange is a brand new field, which allows fpv pilots to get incredible HD footage, all while capturing incredible footage at high speeds. The HEXplorer 4" LR is great for both freestyling and cruising and you can mount a full-size GoPro! Comes with the Caddx Nebula Pro, NIN 1404 V2 2750KV Motors, Goku M8M Mini GPS, V1 Finder, Atomic 5.8GHz LHCP Antenna, among other cool specs- making this 4" quad a winner!
Message from Dave_C FPV:
"The Flywoo Explorer made a new class of quads mainstream: Micro Long Range! These quads are a compact, sub 250g 4" platform that will still allow you an impressive range and flight times of over 30 minutes on Lithium-Ion packs. Next to these 4" platforms, we do see more and more light 5" quads geared towards long flight times. They are usually over 250g but overall faster and capable of carrying heavy loads like full GoPros - Something I wouldn't recommend on 4" where a naked GoPro is a much better choice. Instead of moving up to a bigger prop size for these increased payloads, Flywoo applied some really cool out of the box thinking and created the HEXplorer! Six 4" props have indeed almost the exact same disc area a 5" quad has. Disc load and therefore the overall noise level gets reduces a lot compared to the Explorer when you carry a heavy 4S Li-Ion and a GoPro, while power and freestyle capabilities are increased on lighter packs.
So to summarize things: If you want super long flight times and range while staying sub 250g - Get the Explorer! If you want the smallest and quietest platform to able to carry a full GoPro while still having good flight times and performance - Get the Hex! ”
----- Dave_C FPV
- Equipped with GOKU HEX F745 16x16 NANO STACK, NIN 1404 V2 2750kv Motors, and supports 4S battery.
- Uses powerful F745 BGA chip barometer, black box, WS2812LED
- Supports 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C, and other functions are all open! Enough to meet all FPV needs.
- Small, quiet, you can mount a full GoPro
- Great for freestyle and cruising
- Comes with a Bt-nano Bluetooth Module, so you can set parameters for flight controller
- Uses Flywoo Goku Mini GPS V2.0
- Come with power cables
- Goku F745 hex nano stack 16x16
- Dave_C & Nin 1404 V2 2750kv motors
- Goku M8N mini GPS v2.0
- Flywoo Finder v1.0
- Flywoo Bt-nano Bluetooth module
- Gemfan 4024 props
- Atomic 5.8 G antenna LHCP
Recommended Battery (Not Included)
- 4S 850mAh
- 1050mAh 4s xt30 (Tattu customized for Explorer LR)
- Explorer 18650 VTC6
Flywoo Finder v1.0 how to work？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Fingder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
- 1 x Flywoo HEXplorer LR 4 4" BNF
- 4 x Gemfan 4024 props (CW +CCW)
- 1 x Battery Strap
- 1 x Sticker
- 1 x Screws
- Additional Information
SKU 15609 Manufacturer Flywoo UPC (GTIN) No