The Flywoo HEXplorer 4" LR Hexa-copter is a brand new type of quad by Flywoo made in collaboration with Dave_C FPV . This masterpiece will push your fpv skills to the max! #MicroLongRange is a brand new field, which allows fpv pilots to get incredible HD footage, all while capturing incredible footage at high speeds. The HEXplorer 4" LR is great for both freestyling and cruising and you can mount a full-size GoPro! Comes with Caddx Ant FPV Camera, NIN 1404 V2 2750KV Motors, Goku Mini GPS, V1 Finder, Atomic 5.8GHz LHCP Antenna, Goku Hm600 600mw VTX, among other cool specs- making this 4" quad a winner!
Message from Dave_C FPV:
"The Flywoo Explorer made a new class of quads mainstream: Micro Long Range! These quads are a compact, sub 250g 4" platform that will still allow you an impressive range and flight times of over 30 minutes on Lithium-Ion packs. Next to these 4" platforms, we do see more and more light 5" quads geared towards long flight times. They are usually over 250g but overall faster and capable of carrying heavy loads like full GoPros - Something I wouldn't recommend on 4" where a naked GoPro is a much better choice. Instead of moving up to a bigger prop size for these increased payloads, Flywoo applied some really cool out of the box thinking and created the HEXplorer! Six 4" props have indeed almost the exact same disc area a 5" quad has. Disc load and therefore the overall noise level gets reduces a lot compared to the Explorer when you carry a heavy 4S Li-Ion and a GoPro, while power and freestyle capabilities are increased on lighter packs.
So to summarize things: If you want super long flight times and range while staying sub 250g - Get the Explorer! If you want the smallest and quietest platform to able to carry a full GoPro while still having good flight times and performance - Get the Hex! ”
----- Dave_C FPV
- Equipped with GOKU HEX F411 16x16 NANO STACK, NIN 1404 V2 2750kv Motors, and supports 4S battery.
- Uses powerful F745 BGA chip barometer, black box, WS2812LED
- Supports 2 complete hardware, 1 serial port, I2C, and other functions are all open! Enough to meet all FPV needs.
- Small, quiet, you can mount a full GoPro
- Great for freestyle and cruising
- Uses Flywoo Goku Mini GPS V2.0
- Come with power cables
- Goku F411 hex nano stack 16x16 & Goku Hm600 600mw vtx
- Caddx Ant camera
- Dave_C & Nin 1404 V2 2750kv motors
- Goku M8N mini GPS v2.0
- Flywoo Finder v1.0
- Gemfan 4024 props
- Atomic 5.8 GHz antenna RHCP
Recommended Battery (Not Included)
- Naked Gopro & SMO 4K & Insta360 go ---Explorer 18650
- Gopro 5/6/7/8 & Insta360 One R ---- Tattu 1050 4s mah or 850 4s mAh
Flywoo Finder v1.0 how to work？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Fingder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
- 1 x Flywoo HEXplorer LR 4 4" BNF
- 4 x Gemfan 4024 props (2CW + 2CCW)
- 1 x Battery Strap
- 1 x Sticker
- 1 x Screws
- Additional Information
SKU 15610 Manufacturer Flywoo UPC (GTIN) No