In an effort to push the boundaries of small-platform cameras, Flywoo has designed the smallest hexacopter in their history!
The Firefly Hex Nano is a nano-sized FPV drone designed to carry the Insta 360 Go or SMO 4K series action cameras. Weighing in at just 57.9g, the Firefly Hex Nano is small, flexible, and stable while remaining full of power with unmatched control. Pilots can quietly enjoy the fun of shooting a video without jelly.
The Hex Nano is equipped with a GOKU HEX 13A STACK and six ROBO 1202.5 5500KV motors which bring the Firefly flight characteristics. Perfect for indoor and outdoor flying to capture every beautiful moment!
Note: Analog version includes an RHCP Flywoo Atomic 5.8GHz UFL Antenna for use in DJI systems.
VIDEO: This Is So Cool - Flywoo Firefly Hex Nano Drone
- Supports 2 complete hardware, 1 serial port, and I2C. Other functions are all open as well! Enough to meet all FPV needs.
- Equipped with GOKU HEX F411 16x16 NANO STACK and Robo 1202.5 5500KV Motors
- Uses a powerful STM32F411 chip, 5V/2A BEC, black box, and WS2812LED
- Supports a 4S battery.
- FC & ESC : GOKU HEX F411HEX 16*16 STACK - ( FC+13A ESC )
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8GHz Antenna Length 30mm (RHCP)
- Receiver Options: PNP/Frsky XM+/TBS Crossfire
- Frame: Firefly Hex Nano 1.6" Frame
- Props: HQ 40mm 4-Blades Props
- Weight: 57.9g (without battery)
- Motors: Robo 1202.5 5500KV
- VTX: Goku VTX625 450mw
- Camera Degree: 15°-90°
- Wheelbase: 90mm
Recommended (Not Included)
- 1x Flywoo Firefly Hex Nano Hexacopter (Pre-built and Tested)
- 2x HQ 40mm 4-Blades Props (Sets of 4 - 2CW/2CCW)
- 2x Lipo Strap
- Additional Information
SKU 16472 Manufacturer Flywoo UPC (GTIN) No Static Block blank