Designed for top quality performance, low resistance, stable soldering, and BLHeli_32 firmware, FVT's new ESC release allows high speed flying with a high continuous current and supports up to Dshot1200.
- BLHeli_32 runs on an ARM 32bit MCU.
- The ESC can run input signals with lower latency at faster rates.
- Low voltage, temperature and current protection.
MOS: Both low and high side fets are NFETs, switches from open-close very fast.
Programmable pwm frequency, up to 48kHz, runs motors even smoother.
- Support Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot and at least Dshot1200 at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.
- New telemetry function.
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- Con. Current: 50A
- For Peak Current: 55A (10S)
- Firmware: BLheli_32
- BEC: NO
- Size: 35x17mm
- Weight: 13g
- 1x 50A 3-6S BLheli_32 ESC
- Additional Information
SKU 8967 Manufacturer Favourite (FVT) UPC (GTIN) 704817768978