Version 2 of the popular and affordable Recon FPV goggles are here! Fat Shark has now added an onboard DVR to the Recon V2 goggles so you can always be able to save your flight footage.
The Recon V2 goggles are a simple, affordable solution to ultra-immersive FPV. With an integrated four band, 32-channel receiver and simple USB charging, the Recon puts ease-of-use first and lets pilots focus on the full FPV experience without worrying about extra charging cables or accessory components.
Use the integrated channel scanner to pick up the strongest nearby feed or manually change channels and band through the simple and intuitive controls. An onboard OSD shows video signal strength, battery lifetime and channel selection.
A great value goggle, perfect for beginners, or as a backup to your more expensive goggles.
- Extremely comfortable with 3-way head strap.
- Convenient DVR recording with OSD.
- Compact design makes it easier to travel with than other panel viewer goggles.
- Panel viewer with no strain on eyes.
- Channel scanner built-in.
- On-board OSD shows Video Signal Strength (RSSI), battery level, and frequency.
- Battery: 18680 Li-ion with USB micro charge port
- DVR: Yes, Micro SD card (Card not included)
- Resolution: WQVGA
- Field of View: 55°
- Receiver: 32 channel 5.8GHz with scanner or manual buttons
- Dimensions: 150x120x80mm
- Weight: 363g (without antenna)
- 1x Recon V2 FPV goggles
- 1x Goggle Battery
- 1x Whip Antenna
- Additional Information
SKU 9590 Manufacturer FatShark UPC (GTIN) 840630131022 Static Block No