This featherweight long-range R/C receiver is an ideal companion to the EzUHF transmitter. The small size and weighing only 8g is perfect for your smaller sized aircrafts such as a funjet or small multi-rotors.
The range is comparable to it's 8 channel big-brother. Ideal for long-range flights, with lightweight foam models, where you need a solid connection.
- 4 Channel EZUHF Lite receiver
- Sander Style right angle monopole antenna
- Protective lightweight plastic housing
- Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
- 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
- -113dBm Sensitivity
- Ceramic filtered input, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
- Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM (8 channels!) on a chosen channel
- Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
- USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades, and advanced configuration
- Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
- 4 standard servo connectors
- Failsafe, preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
- Power Requirements: 4.8v - 6v, 33mA
Small and light with ppm review by Bill on 11/26/2016
I'm running this rx on one of my race wings and my vortex 185. in both pwm mode and ppm mode it has functioned flawlessly for me. i wish the antenna was shorter but such is the price for 433mhz
4 channel lite review by John on 9/29/2015
Trying UHF 433mhz on the gas rc boat with FPV.. so far all I need are 3 channels Throttle, gas, camera switch.. all seems to work well.. EZUHF was a good choice so far.. receiver is small and light weight also. easy to setup.
Tiny But All I Need. review by Jimmy Husain on 11/25/2014
Installing the driver was confusing at start by manage to work it all out.
Then when I got it hooked up and ready to flash the FW it is already the latest! Awesome-ness.
Used this with my Naze32. Puzzeled at first but now my Quad is up and flying.